Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 5th June 2009
CRAP KIT :evil: I GET YOU A PROPER ONE Big Grin
hi all

justr got back from a gig sitting here counting the days down to eurotec can not wait to meet up with every one only 4 days left for me & sam it will be good to duck & dive or evan stop in bed ( like last year but without the very sore head but hea i,m on holidays i have also going to talk to every one regards my new cruise that im organing with a few members that now about it allready
Hi Guys

This Claudia Wells / Strickland thing. Is there anything in this? Obviously I would be
very interested in making this happen. So if anyone is seriously up for it then lets hear it

Best Wishes

Brian
Does anyone know if Ed arrives on Thurs or Fri?
hi a

eds coming friday about dinner time i think
Ok when do you arrive?

NickT is there on Thurs I belive with a load of Dutch and Belgians who might try to drink him under the table...yeah righto!

Al
I think I will need Eds expertise and parts bin as I have been using
my D an awful lot lately and I'm carrying a number of issues which
I hope are not too serious.
I think we all run issues with these dars brian :lol: TT ps if claudia turn up bagsy i have a prod first :lol: :lol:
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
You can tell them, that you know me! :lol: :lol:
bozzzydmc Wrote:Seriously though... can we make this work somehow ??

I wouldnt mind putting some money into a pot if that would get her there ... it would be a scoop!!

Mike

Peter Filsell Wrote:Guys,

Carl Hammond informed me that on the same weekend a collectors show is happening at Milton Keynes with Claudia Wells (Jennifer) Marc McClure (One of Marty's brothers, was it Dave??) and James Tolkan (Strickland) who are all attending.....

So I thought I would send a cheeky little invite on Facebook to Claudia selling the event and if she had a few hours free it would be great if she could 'pop by' (only a couple of hours drive :lol: )

Well,......... I only got a reply saying she would come one evening providing we could supply transport and safety!!!!!! Shock

What about that?! Was thinking of safe, respectable candidates to be chauffeur and chaperone.......... TT is top of my list!!!!! :lol:

Was nice to get a willing reply though!
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
bttf brian Wrote:I think I will need Eds expertise and parts bin as I have been using
my D an awful lot lately and I'm carrying a number of issues which
I hope are not too serious.

Im sure there are more than enough people to help out Brian, after all thats what this event is all about Smile

Maybe put up on here what your issues are so that we can have a think before then.

Regards... Mike
yeah lets do a help bwian weekend or wodderick or woger TT :lol:
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Door window back in and oil and filter changed today so cars all set for friday now Big Grin Praying this weather is going to hold out.
VIN: 6511
Thanks Mike

There is only one issue which is new and I would like an opinion.
On the last trip out I twice had a knock/clonk from the steering / suspension
at low speed on pretty much full lock. Hasn't happened before and I drive very gently
but obviously parts wear out.

Brian
bttf brian Wrote:Thanks Mike

There is only one issue which is new and I would like an opinion.
On the last trip out I twice had a knock/clonk from the steering / suspension
at low speed on pretty much full lock. Hasn't happened before and I drive very gently
but obviously parts wear out.

Brian

I had that on Flopsy, turned out to be track rod ends. Got a pair off Ebay for less then a
tenner - contact Dan Shane, the (former) SOC Autoparts at Headcorn in Kent stock them,
and they are the Ebay sellers that I got mine from. PJ Grady fitted them for me whilst they
were doing the other repairs. Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Thanks for that claire.
Hope the weather holds and
you have a great weekend

Brian