Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 5th June 2009
Well as I understand it the itinerary is something like:

Wednesday/Thursday/Friday: arrive, kick tyres

Friday: Eat, Bar etc.

Saturday – more tyre kicking, air con, rolling road, lunch, xbox360 PGR4 split screen DeLorean racing, more rolling road (DWAGs follow a different itinerary)
4pm – drive out
6pm – back
Dinner, etc......
Bar
Wii

Sunday:
Breakfast
Some mention of an egg and spoon race
Drive home

I'm summarising a lot of course. Historically, no-one is really here after 12 on the Sunday, so you're more than welcome to come along - although I'd get here a lot earlier than 11. Having said that, thanks to the Belgians/Dutch, 13 people are staying on the Sunday night this year, which is 8 more than last year. I've no idea what their plans are for Sunday though.
LOL ... Plenty going on on Sunday Jonny Wink Looking forward to seeing you there matey ...

Sunday 7th June 2009
8.00am - 9.30am Breakfast (cost included in your accommodation price)
10.00am Tech meet, Help and Advice, 'Dyno Dynamics' rolling road, DMCE ‘Parts Van’ P.J.Grady Ltd, all within the main private car park area.
Demonstrations will be held throughout the day with hands on assistance.
Refreshments, snacks and drinks are available at all times
12 noon D ‘Egg’ C Time Trial
“This isn’t about speed or BHP its all about driving skill!”
4.00-5.00pm Goodbye and pleasant onward journey.
(Additional nights accommodation available)
Totally agree, and that's what I meant! :wink: It's just that historically people tend to "flee" by 12. I'll have a parking issue from 12:30 to 1:45 ish, due to 120+ for Sunday Lunch - as in we'll have to open the gates. And most of the rooms are re-booked on Sunday night for 2pm(ish) arrival. But certainly everyone is more than welcome to stay in the car park all day, and will be well looked after. But if you want to film the best stuff Jonny - the earlier the better.
I think Tracey is coming on the Sunday morning as well, but not sure.
arron

me & sam better be one of them 120 stopping for sunday dinner :lol: also im going to bring a few cds just in case the night spot opens in the bar after the games :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Glen & Sam Wrote:also im going to bring a few cds just in case the night spot opens in the bar

nnnnoooooooooooo!!!! Shock
VIN: 6511
Is that a no Dan ?? Wink
Is the rolling road, just there on the sunday or for both days? If only one day how long does each session take? for those of us who have to get home.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Hi Chris

Its on both days and it takes as long as it needs to get the required results ... ie: they wont rush you Wink

This is looking very busy now so if anyone needs to be off on Sunday perhaps get booked in early.. More details at the 'welcome meeting' on the Saturday morning

Regardsd

Mike

Chris Williams Wrote:Is the rolling road, just there on the sunday or for both days? If only one day how long does each session take? for those of us who have to get home.
Chris
Dan1986 Wrote:
Glen & Sam Wrote:also im going to bring a few cds just in case the night spot opens in the bar

nnnnoooooooooooo!!!! Shock

two ipods then :lol:
The 2 rolling road people are staying here both Friday and Saturday nights - so there will be plenty of time I'm sure.

And I intend to try and wear Glen out on the Wii Fit :lol: (sorry no red bull :wink: )
So is this rolling road to see how many horses your car has or don't have then?

cheers tyson
Cheers Arran and Mike, I'll try my very best to get there as early as possible, might have to use a bit of blues and twos I have naughtily installed on the Volvo lol! Hopefully I'll make it up, would be great to see everybody! All depends on how late we finish filming on the Saturday Smile
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
hana 5284 Wrote:So is this rolling road to see how many horses your car has or don't have then?

cheers tyson

LOL Smile ... it can tell you a fair bit more than how much BHP you have or havent got ... such as how good your fueling to air mixture is set up and at various rpm.

By comparing different 'modifications' we can see once and for all what each one, large or small, will give you in BHP gains. With the owners permission we will post these findings . FYI the equpipment will also show the results at the wheels as well as the fly wheel.

Tis little wonder this is a very popular feature at many car shows.
yea i now a bit

from when me and dan was watching them in holland if you don,t strap them down this is one of the only way of makeing a dream come true as your d will go airbourne :lol: :lol: :lol:

unless your lucky like bttf brian
Well Glen you have been there too..... and from the only time I ever took your car out it was to a petrol station and there after in the Hull Lord Mayors Parade I can see the 'extra attaction 'of having all the additional 'film kit' on ...

It took me 20 mins to get away from the Petrol station due to people wanting pictures and answers to questions ... Manic ... Wink

I know you miss that car but your next time will come matey....At the end of the day the world evolves and things move on to better things... We are here for a good time ...not a long time ...