Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 5th June 2009
4 work days left at my current job Wink

NickT
NickT Wrote:4 work days left at my current job Wink

NickT

Hey thats great news!! ... so the position at your favorite pole dancing club is yours then ?

:lol: :lol:
Yes, front row seat, I feel like I am "Norm" from the TV programme "Cheers" I am there that often. Big Grin

NickT
bozzzydmc Wrote:
Thunderchild Wrote:14 Days To Go!

Eeeek!!!

LOL Chris ...thought it was only me and TT that cared Wink

Mine goes for it's MOT on Wednesday fingers crossed!

James RG
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
I just booked for this now, Friday night only, the website said "last room available" so I hope I got it.

I hope vin 2969 can make the journey ok.....I have absolutley no faith in that car at all.
VIN #2969
DOC UK # 609
It's like the "everlasting last room" isn't it?! :lol:

Actually - technically, thanks to some last minute "booking adjustments" we've now "still" got 2 rooms on Friday and 1 room on Saturday left. However, I have promised 4 rooms on Friday and 1 room on Satuday to the "other interested group" - I emailed them today and told them 3 on Friday and 1 on Saturday, and they didn't seem to notice. Now I've got to do one more :lol:
I reckon I can get away with it until Tuesday, so if anyone else is interested then now really is your last chance! :evil: (sort of)

Plus now I've got to get the red carpet cleaned ready for The President. I just hope we can fit his motorcade in the car parkMr Green
Quote:I hope vin 2969 can make the journey ok.....I have absolutley no faith in that car at all.

What time are you leaving on Friday, several DeLoreans will be making the trip..if you get near enough we could send out a recovery party!
Quote:What time are you leaving on Friday, several DeLoreans will be making the trip..if you get near enough we could send out a recovery party!

To be honest with you I haven't made any plans yet. Actually i haven't even booked the Friday from work yet. Whats the best time to arrive?
VIN #2969
DOC UK # 609
As early as possible mate
Not too earlyMr Green
Us hardcore Thursday (and Wednesday :lol: ) people will still be in bed after the double-pass-out 8)

Sensible answer though: By, say 3pm, I'd except to see about 30 people. The earlier you get here, the more questions you'll get answered 8)
that nice for you to get the red carpit out for me Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
T minus 10 Days and Counting.....
Can't wait to see everybody Big Grin I'll be coming up on the Sunday in the Volvo 740 Swedish Highway Patrol car lol, you won't miss it haha! Naturally I'll be doing a bit of filming too Smile What time do 'things' start on Sunday? Was thinking of getting there for about 11 ish?
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
Sunday? :?

Errm - unless I'm mistaken, "things" finish at about 10.30 on Sunday morning :wink:
Saturday, however, we'll be in the car park 8am until 4pm.

Is anyone else coming on Saturday? I've kinda forgotten who said what, and - although I could search through all the posts, I don't want to :lol:

I think Tracey said she was coming over at some point? What about "mec"?
arranj Wrote:Sunday? :?

Errm - unless I'm mistaken, "things" finish at about 10.30 on Sunday morning :wink:
Saturday, however, we'll be in the car park 8am until 4pm.
Cry Damn! I have a filming job on the Saturday! I was under the impression there would be a full day of whatever on the Sunday too. If there isn't anything much happening it looks like I won't be attending, as I couldn't justify the petrol money Sad
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk