Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More powerful DeLoreans
A Van Wrote:I thought the last thread was continuing quite nicely, with civility from ALL parties which was great to see, as previously things have nearly always boiled over.
Can we not put this to bed now, the whole DMUK thing and all the fallouts, we cant change what has happened, its just there would be some lively debates if it didnt end up going the same way all of the time.

Hi mate,

I started typing a long response going on about how I only have a problem with the way Martin treats people and thinks he knows everything as he once read something somewhere about a subject but wont see other peoples points of view, but do you know what, I deleted it.

To be honest I really dont care anymore. If you want to take your car and spend your money with him that's upto you. My only suggestion is to speak to members in the club and get there recommendations.

I never begrudge anyone making an honest living.

Best of luck

Dan
Let's keep it out of my perfectly good thread then. I and plenty of other people have no problem with Martin, you and some others do, nothing to gain by arguing about it.
Rob Williams
DOC 475
VIN 17152