Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DGS803X on some "cool car pictures" page
http://www.orange.co.uk/cars/picturegal ... 112_18.htm
Cool! Coolest car there! Definatly!
"How cool would it be if we just came across a DeLorean!" -Alex off The Apprentice Big Grin
Money in the DMC fund: £412 aprox. - Target: £15,000
Big Grin Big Grin
VIN: 6511
It looks pretty sweet in that shot Dan Big Grin
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
I like the Corsa better! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vin #1458
My reputition proceeds me....>
He he.

That is me returning a girl home from a one night stand.

Some random took the picture as I was driving just pat Victoria towards Sloane Square. The pic was used in a mag about the remanufacture of DeLorean rumour.
Its been emotional...
Hahaha nice one Jonathan! I bet she was surprised to get a ride in a Delorean. Hows the Ferrari going? Do you miss the D at all :wink: ?
Dan1986 Wrote:Hahaha nice one Jonathan! I bet she was surprised to get a ride in a Delorean. Hows the Ferrari going? Do you miss the D at all :wink: ?

I certainly do miss it. However, due to work etc. I never had the time to use it as much as I would have liked. I like the fact it has gone to someone who really loves it and likes to take it to the shows etc.

Also enjoy seeing all the work that you are doing to it to make it even better!

I am also really enjoying the Ferrari. Its a fantastic car. I shall try and bring it to a DeLorean meet some time in the future so I can see how DGS 803X looks now.

[Image: NEM351S.jpg]
Its been emotional...
She doesn't look any different on the outside really becuase as you know it was in superb condition. Its only hidden things I've done like wiring and mechanics. The relay compartment looks different, under the dash looks different, behind the radio looks different, a few bits underneath look newer, and if your really clever you will notice the dash and doors have LEDs instead of bulbs! Over the winter though shes getting new suspension bushes Big Grin