Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flux Capacitor Replica
hii all

from what i know about this product they are not well built but thats for all of you to find out but i will still keep the orders coming in but due to the price war the price will drop down due to the compation the only thing i can fault is the plastic case is cheap and not as good as the real case
I'm not that bovvered it will do for my first one
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.
hi all

just to let you know that some of there fluxes are working backwords thats the lighting in the middle of just found out that they have a fault from a over seas delorean club
Somone on the DML has posted a fix on how to cure it so that the fluxing goes the right way.
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
yea chris thats were i found it but not good for the company who makes them is it Cry
There is 2 major things I like about the Diamond Select Flux....

1.) It is powered by batteries so you can put it anywhere.

2.) The case is metal

Unless you are the most anal person on earth and study BTTF on a daily basis to make sure your custom flux is the greatest replica of all time, the general person at a car show is going to think it is amazing, I am sure you wont hear, "isnt the light going the wrong way?" or "arnt the Torr stickers supposed to a slightly darker red??"

I am still very happy with my flux from Glen/Bruce, It looks exactly like the one in the movie and is small enough to fit in my rear shelf without blocking the window. I will keep Glens one in the car and mount the Diamond Select one on the wall in my study.
Alistair McCann
Northern Ireland
1981 Delorean #Vin Pilot 25
1989 Renault Alpine GTA Atmo.
thanks for your support matey Big Grin
I have a contact in Germany who I have sold a few delorean parts to over the years.

Anywayhe has ordered 3 of these replicas and they are being delivered to my house as the company he bought them from do not offer shipping abroad (I am forwarding them for him).

So if you want a hands on review, wait a few weeks and I will have been able to have a play with one at no personal expense :-)

James
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
BTTF.com's shop is now selling the official replicas on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BACK-TO-THE-FUTUR ... dZViewItem

The pictures on this page better show off the design and quality of the item, as most other sites are showing the images that show a flat image of the actual flux-cluster thing, rather than the proper model.

I'm seriously tempted to get one, but they are expensive.
Richard Voisey

DOC Member 215

=W=
http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/ ... oduct.html

Delivered ...with no import duty to pay .....
hi there

i still hearing that there having problems with them but bruce has just brought a new one out to very light and it works not like the one my mate broguht in the states and the lights give up after half a day
hi all

bruce is sending me a new product list today so hopefully you can buy one that work right :lol: :lol: :lol:
and 4% back from quidco Big Grin Quidco rocks, just got £100 from when i ordered me iphone Big Grin
DOC 527
Vin #10264