Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 NEC classic car show weekend + AGM meeting
claire

car park passas work well and evan better when they are blue with a happy face saying hello i can goto the front of the nec doors :lol: :lol:
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the NEC stand today- especially Claire and Dan- for all your time and invaluable advice, it was really appreciated. Really good to meet you all and looking forward to bringing a D to meets in the not too distant future!

Gez
VIN 7176
DOC 643
Didn't come to the show personally, but having chatted with you guys on the phone in real time makes me feel as if I was there!

Missing you guys really much!!!! :oops:

P.S. I Love the new look of Nick!!!! :lol:
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]
jerzybondov Wrote:Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the NEC stand today- especially Claire and Dan- for all your time and invaluable advice, it was really appreciated. Really good to meet you all and looking forward to bringing a D to meets in the not too distant future!

Gez

Hi there. Good to meet you. I hope you get a car soon. Any help and advice you need just ask on here and loads of people in the club will help out.

I've just got back home from the Nec, the D is tucked up in the garage now. I thought it was a great weekend. Thanks to Glen and Sam for organizing the meal and minibus, much appreciated. Also nice to meet new faces too. Looking forward to the next events now. It looks like vegas might be gearing up too Big Grin Also Glen I might see you next month at Ed's.

Right time to re-pack my suitcase for going to Belgium at 6 in the morning :roll:

Dan
VIN: 6511
hi everyone

thanks for a great weekend . i'm well knackered now. glens fast a kip. thanks to mary, chris w, claire, phill, dan, tony and alison, jason and tony, sally and tom, john c and everyone else i've spoken to over the weekend. thanks for everyone who came to saturday nights night out, we really enjoyed it. can't wait till the next meet . take care

off to bed now

sam

xx
fab weekend, really enjoyed it, although what little voice I had at the end of last night is
totally gone now (hurrah says my boss!! lol)

Big thanks to everyone who stayed after the show last night to help take the stand down and
then pack it into Dave's van.

It was great, for me, to be able to show off PJ Grady's handiwork on my car - and I only found
out Tuesday afternoon that she would be on display after an '11th hour cancellation', so
thank you to Glen for letting Flopsy pose on the stand again Big Grin

Right, well I'm back at work for a rest - but I couldnt resist driving Flopsy to work today :wink:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Unfortunately I couldn't come along this year due to this never ending project I am on and being on call during the weekends. :roll:

I hope everyone had a great time, post more pics up on the event if you can.

I hope everyone got there and back without incident. Big Grin

NickT
I didnt get to take many pics, but will see if I've got any good ones worth posting up.

I know Rob and Stacy were busy with the camera, especially when Rob got to re-aquaint himself
with Flopsy 3 years on from Basildon :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
hi all

just got out of bed :lol: :lol: :lol:
Glen & Sam Wrote:hi all

just got out of bed :lol: :lol: :lol:

You lazy git. :lol: You tried to ring me earlier Glen but I was working. Was it important? I would ring you back but they will charge me to call england from belgium :wink:
CHEAP SKATE

just trting to work out a date to have a trip to holland again if anybody would like to come let us know

jan some time
hello all i just want to say a big thank you to all concerned with this years event , and especially Glen and sam for arranging a great nite out at such short notice Big Grin Me and jay enjoyed ourselves it was good . It was also great to see paul and family after his squashed foot saga get better soon paul Me and jay have decided to find some where special to go, its some where in Warwickshire near gaydon a nice little cottage which sounds nice we may have a weekend break there but i have a gagging order on the whereabouts of it :lol: great to see everyone again tony and wife claire, phil ,crispy, mary, john c, sally tom take care all TT X
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
I think I've heard of that cottage in Warwick. I'm sure you and Jason will have fun there. :lol:
Had a great time at the NEC. Thanks again to Sam and Glen for organising a great night out and it was great to see everyone.
tom
vin 7155
DOC372
Glen & Sam Wrote:CHEAP SKATE

just trting to work out a date to have a trip to holland again if anybody would like to come let us know

jan some time

I'll come to Holland in Jan. I might be going anyway but wont know what dates until much nearer the time though.
Just found a picture from the weekend. Unfortunately a certain club member was a bit silly on the saturday night:

[Image: tony.jpg]