Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sale of DGS 803X
:wink: So I have.
VIN: 6511
Congrats on the new purchase Dan....... I believe she is the same spec as Blimey. Hope it brings plenty of fun to you, and you've had a good buy as she's come from a loving home.

Best Christmas you'll have had for years no doubt!

Ben
Yeah congrats mate! Santa came early this year haha!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
:lol: Well I can't drive her til January becuase my current insurers wont let me swap to a Delorean, so have to wait until the 2nd Jan when the policy ends to get my noclaims to start the new delorean policy!

Yes I am very exited though :d

what spec is blimey?
Well as you know, there are only a few spec's anyway. Blimey is a 1982 83' model (Later VIN) LHD Grey Manual with a flat hood. Some of the modifications are the similar. Hope all goes well for you on the insurance front! Have you had a test drive yet?

It's nice to just jump in and drive, I think your car will need little but routine servicing as most of the hard work has been done!

And help is only a post on here away.

The guys on here won't fail you, and as a club its 100%

Big Grin
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:And help is only a post on here away.

The guys on here won't fail you, and as a club its 100%

Big Grin

Hear Hear TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
congrats on your purchase Smile
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Thanks everyone Big Grin I can't wait to get it on the road next year!

This one has a pleated hood with no gas flap. I havn't driven it myself due to having no insurance, but chris at pjgrady's took me for a drive in it and everything seemed brilliant Big Grin
Dan1986 Wrote:Thanks everyone Big Grin I can't wait to get it on the road next year!

This one has a pleated hood with no gas flap. I havn't driven it myself due to having no insurance, but chris at pjgrady's took me for a drive in it and everything seemed brilliant Big Grin

Had a look today whilst down at P.J Grady's. I'm sure you will be very happy together!
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Dan1986 Wrote:Thanks everyone Big Grin I can't wait to get it on the road next year!

Sounds like me ...never driven a D before but bought one all the same Smile Smile ..well done Smile
She is a peach mate. You won't be dissappointed!!!

I will be very sorry to see her go and will need to replace her ASAP!!
Its been emotional...
Well done Dan on your purchase. Your gonna enjoy every minute of owning it just ask our lovely TT Big Grin .
Maybe we can meet up when you get your car as your only down the road???
Kelvin Tan
Yeah sure! I'm near braintree so not far at all! I was gonna pm you about having a look at your car somtime anyway but you what its like trying to get find spare time!
http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur ... n%26sa%3DN
Big Grin Big Grin Thats excellent. I particularly like the bit where it says they spotted a 'pristine delorean' :wink:

Shes paid for now Shock I'll be picking her up from PJGrady in January when my new insurance starts, the 2nd or 3rd I think so not long to wait Big Grin