Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
delorean factory
Just found this on you tube, not seen it before,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=babN3PGFtpY
interesting music, are they refering to dinosaurs
:twisted:
DOC # 595
Aint it amazing when you watch vid's like that..... one of them cars could actually be yours? Wouldn't it be great if your car could tell you it's story?

Yours to be has certainly seen some changes DM! Have to call you DM, I don't know your first name yet! LOL!

Good Video!

Ben
Hi Ben, the name is Allen Big Grin
DOC # 595
Of course! Nice to meet you matey! And welcome to the club and ownership.... Bet you are excited! I was this time last year, and the feeling is still the same on every trip!

Good time to purchase too, as you have almost 6 good months before next summer to get any little jobs out of the way! Big Grin

Ben
Yes very excited, may be a bit to much :oops:
Im 45 and keep getting that xmas eve feeling.
Im sure I'll grow up one day,
but then again maybe not :wink:
DOC # 595
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:Aint it amazing when you watch vid's like that..... one of them cars could actually be yours? Wouldn't it be great if your car could tell you it's story?

Yours to be has certainly seen some changes DM! Have to call you DM, I don't know your first name yet! LOL!

Good Video!

Ben
I know someone that helped to line the 7 rows of cars that are near the end of the film. :wink:
Also at the top of the rows you will see a small white van thats the one that I went out with the van driver to the local suppliers. Also that is the Building that i worked in.
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
That's what I mean see..... Memory's for you too neal! From a birds eye view on most of the factory pictures, you see dozens of cars, one of which may be yours...... If some of them had some more distinguishing features such as huge chrome spinner wheels, lexus lights, and CB antenna's, we might have a chance of spotting ours! (How Chav!)

Ben
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:That's what I mean see..... Memory's for you too neal! From a birds eye view on most of the factory pictures, you see dozens of cars, one of which may be yours...... If some of them had some more distinguishing features such as huge chrome spinner wheels, lexus lights, and CB antenna's, we might have a chance of spotting ours! (How Chav!)

Ben

Ben
I don't own a car, I just have memory's of when I worked there, that I share with owners.
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:one of which may be yours......

Ben

What I meant by "yours" was as in other people reading this forum (That own a DeLorean), I wasn't aiming that comment directly at you Neal! LOL

I know you was a former employee, and at the time, I myself would have been about 8 years old!

All the best!

Ben
i think the music is star trek... not the main trek theme, but from one of the movies. a james horner or jerry goldsmith
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
*nerd alert* the music is off jurassic park
tom
vin 7155
DOC372
would it have been an Alan Sylvestri tune Tom.
Dan. The tree man
Not here for a long time. Just here for a good time
Live up to all you know. Nothing more. Nothing less
DOC 219
vin. 4986
Eleanor
I believe John Williams wrote this ..but between him and Alan Silvestri they seem to have written most of the music to any film i have seen Smile

Very clever people.
wow, looks like he's been really busy, no reference to BTTF but a lot of george lucas stuff http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Williams
tom
vin 7155
DOC372