Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PJ Grady - DeLorean 'Brakes' Tech Session
All,

Following earlier announcements, PJ Grady (Europe) would like to invite DeLorean owners to a ‘Braking – Tech Session’, to be held at our facility in Essex in March/April, 2008.

As the name suggests, the theme of the day will be DeLorean brakes and braking systems.

We will provide a walkthrough of the DeLorean braking system, along with some of the common issues we see – and some horror stories!
We will also use our various trade discounts to provide a range of braking parts at cost price – for fitting to your car on the day. These will include:

• Brake pads (OEM style and performance types)
• Brake Rotors (Front & Rear)
• Flexi Lines
• Master Cylinders
• Rebuilt Front & Rear Calipers

This is designed to be a ‘light touch’ technical day, with a great opportunity to get your braking system ready ahead of the summer driving season.
The intention is learn a bit more about how the DeLorean braking system functions, fix and service some cars and have some fun!

If you would like to attend, please email me at sales@pjgrady.co.uk

(moderators - please set this as an announcement.)

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
Hi Darren , id be interested as i can now hear a lovely grinding noise when i press that middle pedal!!!!
Kelvin Tan
Hi Kelvin,

You're very welcome to attend - although you should probably take a look at that grinding noise before March!

Just pop the wheels off and check your pads - and see if there's anything left on them. I hope the grinding noise isn't the rotors getting scored!

Best regards

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
Cheers for that mate, i will take a look when i get some free time and the weather permits.

See you soon.
Kelvin Tan
PJ Grady (Europe) Wrote:Hi Kelvin,

You're very welcome to attend - although you should probably take a look at that grinding noise before March!

Just pop the wheels off and check your pads - and see if there's anything left on them. I hope the grinding noise isn't the rotors getting scored!

Best regards

Darren

Hi Darren very disappointed in you mate you sould realy no when to keep quiet if kelvin rights off his delorean you will prob get the job the make it straght again lol only jokeing i would prob be intrested in coming down for this anyway must go speek to you soon
Tyson

ps send me a bill
All,

Due to current workload, etc - we will POSTPONE this event until a bit later in the year.
Of course if anyone has any current issues with their braking systems - get in touch ASAP!
I'll coordinate with Glen so that we reschedule for a time that fits well with other club events.

Best regards

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
oh sod it il pop down anyway :wink: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor