The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum
25th ANNIVERSARY OF THE FACTORY CLOSING - Printable Version

+- The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: GENERAL DELOREAN DISCUSSION (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: 25th ANNIVERSARY OF THE FACTORY CLOSING (/showthread.php?tid=658)

25th ANNIVERSARY OF THE FACTORY CLOSING - neal - 31 May 2007

Today is the 25th Anniversary of the closing of the factory Sad Sad

Will say more about this at the Weekend :wink:

- bozzzydmc - 03 Jun 2007

Yes and you did , thanks again Neal, your talk was truely from the heart , it must have taken a lot to share that with us.

All the best buddy.

- MikeH - 03 Jun 2007

yes it was a very good speech, im glad i was there to hear itSmile

- tracey steele - 04 Jun 2007

heart warming speech, brought a tear to my eye
nice one neal :wink:

- Tourettes Tony - 04 Jun 2007

yes i agree on that one,Neal your a lovely man and its always good to see you, try to get to birmingham november time and come out with us for a beer it would be great Tony TT

- ChrisS - 04 Jun 2007

Neil, thanks for sharing some of your feelings and thoughts with us at EuroTec, I can only being to understand what you had to go through.

- neal - 04 Jun 2007

Thank you for all your comments.

I had to do it some day, and the time was right.

Thank you all again.

- dmckelv12 - 04 Jun 2007

Hi Neal, it was great meeting you at Norfolk. It was a great talk you gave and all that history you have is priceless. Also you now have a celebrity status Big Grin , so can i have your autograph???? Big Grin

Cheers

Kelvin

- neal - 06 Jun 2007

dmckelv12 Wrote:Hi Neal, it was great meeting you at Norfolk. It was a great talk you gave and all that history you have is priceless. Also you now have a celebrity status Big Grin , so can i have your autograph???? Big Grin

Cheers

Kelvin

No you can't, so P**s off and get that camara out of my face or I would put it in you face!( That celebrity status) :lol:

- Tourettes Tony - 06 Jun 2007

yeah you are super famous neal :lol: anyway jason monk asked me to ask you if you noticed a problem with my gear linkage when you drove it out the factory :lol: Tony TT

- neal - 06 Jun 2007

If any one wants a copy of my speech. send me a email at

neal.barclay@ntlworld.com.

Members only and from other Delorean clubs please.

- neal - 06 Jun 2007

Tourettes Tony Wrote:yeah you are super famous neal :lol: anyway jason monk asked me to ask you if you noticed a problem with my gear linkage when you drove it out the factory :lol: Tony TT

Yes and many others :lol:

Ask him, when do I pick up the D that he said on saturday night that he was going to GIVE to me. :lol: :lol:

- bozzzydmc - 06 Jun 2007

LOL Smile

- dmckelv12 - 06 Jun 2007

Yes and many others :lol:

Ask him, when do I pick up the D that he said on saturday night that he was going to GIVE to me. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I bet mr monk wasn't talking about a car!!!!..... Big Grin