The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum
DeLorean Day at Great British Car Journey Belper. Derbyshire. 29 August 2022 - Printable Version

+- The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: DOC Events/Car Shows/Meet Up's (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: DOC National Events, Car shows, AGM's and others (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Midlands (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Thread: DeLorean Day at Great British Car Journey Belper. Derbyshire. 29 August 2022 (/showthread.php?tid=6321)

Pages: 1 2

DeLorean Day at Great British Car Journey Belper. Derbyshire. 29 August 2022 - Rich H - 28 Jul 2022

Following on from how successful last years day was, we thought we would like to re-run the day this year and possibly turn it in to an annual event.

I think the August Bank Holiday worked for us and am proposing the 29th August again.

Could we call on your help again to make it another day to remember please.

Best regards,
Jason
The Great British Car Journey
Ambergate
Derbyshire

RE: DeLorean Day at Great British Car Journey Belper. Derbyshire. 29 August 2022 - Rich H - 28 Jul 2022

I plan on going to this one  Big Grin

RE: DeLorean Day at Great British Car Journey Belper. Derbyshire. 29 August 2022 - Rissy - 29 Jul 2022

Leanne and I have discussed it, and I think we'd be up for going to this again this year. I'm needing more excuses to get the car out more often.

RE: DeLorean Day at Great British Car Journey Belper. Derbyshire. 29 August 2022 - theningiachicken - 29 Jul 2022

Yup im 100% in although I'd have to be gone around 3pm due to a night shift, 5222 will be coming this time!!!

RE: DeLorean Day at Great British Car Journey Belper. Derbyshire. 29 August 2022 - Guinney1971 - 31 Jul 2022

we wont be able to attend, we'll be in France/travelling back to England that day.

RE: DeLorean Day at Great British Car Journey Belper. Derbyshire. 29 August 2022 - Chris P - 18 Aug 2022

[attachment=1341]

It would be nice to have a good attendance again.

RE: DeLorean Day at Great British Car Journey Belper. Derbyshire. 29 August 2022 - Rich Hanlon - 19 Aug 2022

Not sure if we're doing anything that day Chris. Think I'm 50/50.

RE: DeLorean Day at Great British Car Journey Belper. Derbyshire. 29 August 2022 - Chris Williams - 20 Aug 2022

A nice article in the latest club magazine about last years event and I'm sure it would be another successful event with free entry for attending car owners. 
Chris

RE: DeLorean Day at Great British Car Journey Belper. Derbyshire. 29 August 2022 - Chris P - 21 Aug 2022

[attachment=1342][attachment=1343]Yes indeed Chris...

..and free snap as well!

We are off to visit with Mike Sumner and Zoe this afternoon... Big Grin

RE: DeLorean Day at Great British Car Journey Belper. Derbyshire. 29 August 2022 - theningiachicken - 22 Aug 2022

im still attending but 5222 might not as she decided to detach a coolant line under the fuel tank on a 5 min test run. then run another test and see what else comes off
#deloreanlife :p

RE: DeLorean Day at Great British Car Journey Belper. Derbyshire. 29 August 2022 - Chris P - 22 Aug 2022

You will have to tighten your clips better Will.....better still, double clip the ones that are tricky to get at....

RE: DeLorean Day at Great British Car Journey Belper. Derbyshire. 29 August 2022 - Chris P - 23 Aug 2022

[attachment=1344]

The Weather is looking pretty good for Bank Holiday Monday....the Meusum is asking for an approximate 'show of hands' for cars attending...they will then publicise the event locally.

I'll be there again!

RE: DeLorean Day at Great British Car Journey Belper. Derbyshire. 29 August 2022 - Rissy - 23 Aug 2022

As already advised, Leanne and I will be there in LEX.

What time are we looking to attend? We've got over an hours drive to get there.

RE: DeLorean Day at Great British Car Journey Belper. Derbyshire. 29 August 2022 - Chris P - 23 Aug 2022

(23 Aug 2022, 09:16)Rissy Wrote: As already advised, Leanne and I will be there in LEX.

What time are we looking to attend?  We've got over an hours drive to get there.

Thanks Chris Wink

RE: DeLorean Day at Great British Car Journey Belper. Derbyshire. 29 August 2022 - theningiachicken - 23 Aug 2022

(22 Aug 2022, 11:12)Chris P Wrote: You will have to tighten your clips better Will.....better still, double clip the ones that are tricky to get at....

that's my plan this weekend, check all the hose clamps again and add more to the awkward ones. hopefully wont happen again but worked out well to add the q-clip for the hose near the a/c belt for when I finish converting it to run R134a (just getting the parts together currently).

the clamps were quite tight or so it seemed but the clamp virtually snapped, probably made from cheap crap  Confused got new Stainless ones ready to go though.