The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum
DeLorean Cars Required For BTTF Musical Premier - Printable Version

+- The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: OFF TOPIC TALK, BTTF, JOKES ETC (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: DeLorean Cars Required For BTTF Musical Premier (/showthread.php?tid=6185)

DeLorean Cars Required For BTTF Musical Premier - Chris Williams - 12 Jun 2021

I have been asked to see who would be interested in providing a car(s) for the BTTF musical premier on the 13th September 2021 (Covid restrictions allowing)!
The organizers are looking for at least 6 cars to chauffer the opening night very special guests from the Adelphi theatre to a nearby hotel red carpet for an after-show party. It will probably be an all day event to include having your car/s used in promotional photographs with the very special guests (I cant say who at the moment, but I'm sure you can guess). There will be a BTTF car at the event as well. Expenses will be covered and there will be other incentives offered as well.
Please get in touch with me in the first instance, however as you can understand this is not something that you can back out of at the last moment (will be a contract) 
Chris

RE: DeLorean Cars Required For BTTF Musical Premier - DMC1983 - 21 Aug 2021

After seeing the show tonight im up for this. It was an awesome performance and spectacle. I also got to rub shoulders with bob gale. The biff photobomb make the pic even more awesome
[attachment=1166]

RE: DeLorean Cars Required For BTTF Musical Premier - Chris Williams - 21 Aug 2021

That's a great picture, especially with 'Biff'

RE: DeLorean Cars Required For BTTF Musical Premier - Guinney1971 - 31 Aug 2021

Brilliant photo Ryan!

RE: DeLorean Cars Required For BTTF Musical Premier - Guinney1971 - 14 Sep 2021

Loving the pics from this on Facebook, noticed Stuart Nicholls managed to get a pic
with Brian May from Queen behind him too.

RE: DeLorean Cars Required For BTTF Musical Premier - Lyon Estates - 14 Sep 2021

Indeed, looks like it was amazing!

RE: DeLorean Cars Required For BTTF Musical Premier - Rich Hanlon - 16 Sep 2021

There are many pics I could upload, but these are some of my favourites:

[attachment=1199]

[attachment=1200]

[attachment=1201]

[attachment=1203]

[attachment=1205]

[attachment=1204]

[attachment=1206]

[attachment=1207]

Thanks to Ruth and or Leanne for getting that last one for us in the Corinthia hotel, and it's a shame we didn't quite get all the drivers in!!

But still, we scrub up well, despite usually smelling of oil and petrol!!

RE: DeLorean Cars Required For BTTF Musical Premier - TristanC - 16 Sep 2021

Great pics Rich!

Looks like you all had a great time.

Well done guys Smile

RE: DeLorean Cars Required For BTTF Musical Premier - Chris P - 17 Sep 2021

Lovely photo's. Well done folk!

RE: DeLorean Cars Required For BTTF Musical Premier - Guinney1971 - 21 Sep 2021

Blimey, you lot don't scrub up too bad after all lol.

We expect a full write up and lots of pics for the magazine Big Grin

RE: DeLorean Cars Required For BTTF Musical Premier - mhanch - 28 Sep 2021

Really hope this comes to the US!