The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum
Delorean on 'Tonight' programme ITV 1 on Thursday 7.30pm - Printable Version

+- The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: GENERAL DELOREAN DISCUSSION (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Delorean on 'Tonight' programme ITV 1 on Thursday 7.30pm (/showthread.php?tid=4961)

Delorean on 'Tonight' programme ITV 1 on Thursday 7.30pm - dmc4me - 24 Mar 2015

Just to confirm that the Delorean that Olly supplied will appear on the Tonight programme this Thursday on ITV 1 at 7.30. Its all about pension release and as a typical 56 year old who wants to use it to get a DMC I was invited to say my piece. Hopefully it won't be too painful to watch! Be kind with the comments afterwards!!! Cheers, Andy. :lol:

Re: Delorean on 'Tonight' programme ITV 1 on Thursday 7.30pm - 88mph - 26 Mar 2015

Nice little piece Andy.
Makes sense that a lot of sports car, classic dealers & cruise companies could be looking forward to a bumper year!

Re: Delorean on 'Tonight' programme ITV 1 on Thursday 7.30pm - Chris Williams - 26 Mar 2015

Well presented Andy, all good advertising for the car. Interesting programme as well.
Chris

Re: Delorean on 'Tonight' programme ITV 1 on Thursday 7.30pm - Rissy - 26 Mar 2015

I just watched this myself. Good stuff. (I'm gonna have to increase my insurance valuation...)

Interesting that you've got the inside framework of your doors painted black...

Re: Delorean on 'Tonight' programme ITV 1 on Thursday 7.30pm - Chris Williams - 26 Mar 2015

That's Ollies car BTW Chris, IIRC yes one of the doors is painted black inside.
Chris

Re: Delorean on 'Tonight' programme ITV 1 on Thursday 7.30pm - OllieWilks - 26 Mar 2015

Yea, the car used to be red a long time ago so the inside of the doors were painted black. I don't mind them so have just left them as is.

Re: Delorean on 'Tonight' programme ITV 1 on Thursday 7.30pm - Rissy - 27 Mar 2015

Ah right. Ha-ha!!

So that's Andy pretending to own your car Ollie? :lol:

Re: Delorean on 'Tonight' programme ITV 1 on Thursday 7.30pm - dmc4me - 27 Mar 2015

No....aspiring to! I have to say that I did like Ollys car. He's done a great job and it certainly fired me up to get one. I really do miss my old Delorean and hopefully when the pension pot can be raided I can fulfil that dream. Fingers crossed!

Re: Delorean on 'Tonight' programme ITV 1 on Thursday 7.30pm - Rissy - 27 Mar 2015

...well you convinced me Andy.

I thought you were one of these old nuts who's gone out and bought a classic car in a state of "near end of life crisis" :lol:

*awaits barrage of old person backlash and a flurry of walking sticks being waved around frantically* :lol:

Re: Delorean on 'Tonight' programme ITV 1 on Thursday 7.30pm - dmc4me - 27 Mar 2015

Who's that then? I'm 56 going on 36!

Yeah yeah :wink:

Recon I need a time machine!!!

Big Grin

....go back to the real you at 36 lol! :wink:

Re: Delorean on 'Tonight' programme ITV 1 on Thursday 7.30pm - hoppy43 - 28 Mar 2015

Very good. Enjoyed watching it.

How's the car running ?:-)

Dave

Wirral