The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum
Haynes. DeLorean 'Cutaway' Image Posters. - Printable Version

+- The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: GENERAL DELOREAN DISCUSSION (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Haynes. DeLorean 'Cutaway' Image Posters. (/showthread.php?tid=4555)

Pages: 1 2

Haynes. DeLorean 'Cutaway' Image Posters. - Chris Williams - 23 Jun 2014

I’m Pleased to announce that the DeLorean owners Club (UK) have been working closely with Haynes on creating the DeLorean cutaway drawing and have now licensed the DOC (UK) to use this image exclusively. The DeLorean cutaway image was created for and was recently used on CH4’s ‘For The Love Of Cars’ TV programme.
We can now make this image available both on posters in various sizes from A3 up to A0 both in plain paper or coated paper.

Sizes available:
A3, Approx size: 297mm x 420mm
A2, Approx size: 420mm x 594mm
A1, Approx size: 594mm x 841mm
A0, Approx size: 841mm x 1189mm

Poster Prices:
On Plain 160gsm Paper
A3, £5.50 + P&P (£3.25 to UK)
A2, £7.50 +P&P (£3.25 to UK)
A1, £10.00 +P&P
A0, £14.00 +P&P

On Coated 170/200 gsm Paper
A3, £14.00 +P&P (£3.25 to UK)
A2, £18.00 +P&P (£3.25 to UK)
A1, £25.00 +P&P
A0, £35.00 +P&P

All A1 & A0 will be much higher in cost to post as they will have to go via courier as Royal Mail’s rates are too high. These posters are to order only at the moment I have tried to show the difference in paper types in the second photo, it’s difficult to explain but it’s much more of a coated style of paper with higher quality reproduction (hence more expensive!)
These images are ©copyright 2014 Haynes/DeLorean Owners Club (UK)
Any unauthorised reproduction will be met with appropriate legal action.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Chris

Re: Haynes. DeLorean 'Cutaway' Image Posters. - MikeWard - 23 Jun 2014

Very nice, I'll be in for one of those when funds allow.

With the second picture, I'm assuming the higher quality paper is to the right?

Re: Haynes. DeLorean 'Cutaway' Image Posters. - Chris Williams - 23 Jun 2014

Quote:With the second picture, I'm assuming the higher quality paper is to the right?
Correct, very difficult to explain it, the paper on the left is a very bright 'crisp' white, the paper on the right is a darker coated paper.
Chris

Re: Haynes. DeLorean 'Cutaway' Image Posters. - Rich Hanlon - 23 Jun 2014

Fantastic work, well done in organising this. I have been keeping half an eye open for a nice cutaway pic for a while! The skill involved in producing these drawings is amazing.

There is one I found available in one of the original brochures but it's from the rear, and the proportions aren't brilliant.

Re: Haynes. DeLorean 'Cutaway' Image Posters. - Domi - 23 Jun 2014

Fantastic news Chris!
I would like to order one:
On Coated 170/200 gsm Paper
A0, £30.00 +P&P
Could you please tell me the shipping price to France please?
Thanks!

Re: Haynes. DeLorean 'Cutaway' Image Posters. - Guinney1971 - 23 Jun 2014

I think we'd like one of the A3 posters, probably the brighter paper of the two as we'll put it in a frame.

Well done Chris on yet another first for the DeLorean Owners Club UK Big Grin

Re: Haynes. DeLorean 'Cutaway' Image Posters. - Dangermouse - 24 Jul 2014

I assume these are shipped in a tube? I assume you could fit multiple prints in the same tube?

What would the shipping cost of an A2 or A3 to the USA be?

What size would the tube for an A1 or A0 be (thinking of getting it shipped to a relative in the UK and hand-carried out. Wonder will it fit in a suitcase )

Re: Haynes. DeLorean 'Cutaway' Image Posters. - Chris Williams - 24 Jul 2014

Quote:I assume these are shipped in a tube? I assume you could fit multiple prints in the same tube?
Yes and Yes, within reason up to A2 over this size much bigger tube and clearly you can get more in.
Quote:What would the shipping cost of an A2 or A3 to the USA be?
Up to A2 can go via RoyalMail Tracked and signed for £11.00, less if you wish to gamble without the signed bit, anything over A2 has to go UPS/Fed Ex.
Quote:What size would the tube for an A1 or A0 be
Just add 40mm or so to the size of the poster (smallest part) for the tube ends! Probably about 35" max (for A0 size) if your working in inches.
Chris

Re: Haynes. DeLorean 'Cutaway' Image Posters. - Dangermouse - 25 Jul 2014

Thanks

Re: Haynes. DeLorean 'Cutaway' Image Posters. - Chris Hawes - 26 Aug 2014

I now have an A1 frame ready so please can you confirm the total current cost include shipping:-

1x A1 on coated 170/200 gsm Paper

I can Paypal or do a direct bank transfer if you confirm the sort code and account number.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Haynes. DeLorean 'Cutaway' Image Posters. - Chris Williams - 26 Aug 2014

Will do, just give me a couple of days to catch up on things after returning from holiday, but will be the £25.00 plus P&P usually around £10.00. if your happy to collect or meet then it saves paying UPS
Chris

Re: Haynes. DeLorean 'Cutaway' Image Posters. - Chris Hawes - 03 Sep 2014

Thanks Chris, shipping at £10 will sadly work out a lot cheaper than the return cost of coming to Royston to collect.

If you are coming any where near MK then would happily meetup?

Any chance I could have it by the weekend? I have some friends coming over and it would look great to have the empty frame filled and ready...

Re: Haynes. DeLorean 'Cutaway' Image Posters. - Rich Hanlon - 18 Sep 2014

Just found a copy of one of the original cutaways from some of the literature of the day. It isn't a patch on these new ones Chris has had done...!

[Image: DMC.jpg]

Re: Haynes. DeLorean 'Cutaway' Image Posters. - Darren C - 18 Sep 2014

What's with the Schrodinger passenger door mirror?

It appears twice, once on the open door and once as a ghost on the side of the car, when there is no other closed door detail?

Spooky

Must be haunted, or is it a temporal disturbance in the space time continuum, or just plain quantum physics :wink:

Re: Haynes. DeLorean 'Cutaway' Image Posters. - Chris Hawes - 18 Sep 2014

Thanks for sending so quick Chris. I received the poster and t-shirts yesterday.

Looking forward to framing the poster and mounting it in its new home Big Grin