The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum
Any one else thinking of doing a BTTF conversion? - Printable Version

+- The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: OFF TOPIC TALK, BTTF, JOKES ETC (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Back To The Future (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Any one else thinking of doing a BTTF conversion? (/showthread.php?tid=4258)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: Any one else thinking of doing a BTTF conversion? - Deloreanyorkshire - 02 Mar 2014

Just noticed another post about Dave Haworth. Does any one know if he has or can cast resin Bttf parts?

Re: Any one else thinking of doing a BTTF conversion? - lukebrynycz - 02 Mar 2014

Deloreanyorkshire Wrote:Thanks Luke. I'm sure it will look great in the car but just wished I had bought a smaller tube as this one is slightly bigger than what it should be.

Try sending back..?

We just need to go to another jumble sale :wink:

Re: Any one else thinking of doing a BTTF conversion? - Deloreanyorkshire - 02 Mar 2014

We should. I should get myself to a cat boot sale Big Grin daren't send it back as I dread to think of the cost to get the right one. It will have to do

Re: Any one else thinking of doing a BTTF conversion? - Deloreanyorkshire - 15 Mar 2014

BTTF props ready to be painted. : Big Grin looking forward to the warmer weather

Re: Any one else thinking of doing a BTTF conversion? - bjbrownie - 15 Mar 2014

Nice! 8)

Re: Any one else thinking of doing a BTTF conversion? - lukebrynycz - 16 Mar 2014

Looking mint! If you need a hand with the painting, will do at material cost for you.

Re: Any one else thinking of doing a BTTF conversion? - Deloreanyorkshire - 16 Mar 2014

lukebrynycz Wrote:Looking mint! If you need a hand with the painting, will do at material cost for you.

Luke, I will take you up on this offer. Nice one thanks. I'm ready when you are Big Grin

Re: Any one else thinking of doing a BTTF conversion? - Deloreanyorkshire - 16 Mar 2014

A few more of the main props ready for the interior. Built by some very talented people Smile

Re: Any one else thinking of doing a BTTF conversion? - lukebrynycz - 18 Mar 2014

Wicked!! Big Grin I see some summer days in your garage with pizzas being ordered..

Re: Any one else thinking of doing a BTTF conversion? - Deloreanyorkshire - 28 Mar 2014

Hopefully I'm not ruining any one's business here but this is for all you guys wanting a hover board. Print this off on to Vinyl and your sorted Big Grin

Re: Any one else thinking of doing a BTTF conversion? - OllieWilks - 28 Mar 2014

Deloreanyorkshire Wrote:Hopefully I'm not ruining any one's business here but this is for all you guys wanting a hover board. Print this off on to Vinyl and your sorted Big Grin

Nice design. I've sold a few on ebay! 8)

Re: Any one else thinking of doing a BTTF conversion? - Deloreanyorkshire - 28 Mar 2014

I bought one myself from ebay. May be it was you I bought from Big Grin By the way congrats on the purchase Ollie.

Re: Any one else thinking of doing a BTTF conversion? - OllieWilks - 28 Mar 2014

May well have been me bud. Thanks Mike! Exciting stuff! Big Grin

Re: Any one else thinking of doing a BTTF conversion? - Deloreanyorkshire - 10 Apr 2014

Let the spraying beginning Smile

Re: Any one else thinking of doing a BTTF conversion? - lukebrynycz - 16 Apr 2014

Lookin' sweet Marty 8)