The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum
Personalised UK Reg Plates for Sale: 235 DMC - Printable Version

+- The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: GENERAL DELOREAN DISCUSSION (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Personalised UK Reg Plates for Sale: 235 DMC (/showthread.php?tid=4038)

Personalised UK Reg Plates for Sale: 235 DMC - TomDMC - 04 Jul 2013

Hi I am selling my personalised uk reg plate on my Delorean. I live in Ireland and I m just getting some hassle from the Police over here. I have to change my plate to a vintage plate so basically I m selling my Delorean plate. I ve spoken to Chris the secretary of DOC, and he was extremely helpful so he told me to stick a post up and see what happens. I am currently joining the DOC so hopefully I ll be in touch with some of you in the near future. I ve only one small problem which I am trying to get over and that is using the Internet. If anyone is interested in my plate you can e-mail me at: tomegan123@hotmail.com or preferably call me on: 353 87 9053870. Sorry the reg no. Of the plate is: 235 DMC which is currently registered in the UK. Thanking you and hope to meet you in the near future. Tom. Big Grin

Re: Personalised UK Reg Plates for Sale: 235 DMC - Savetheclocktower - 04 Jul 2013

Hi Tom,

My Delorean lands in the UK this week. I have sent you an email as this is of some interest to me.

Kind regards,
Rich

Re: Personalised UK Reg Plates for Sale: 235 DMC - Guinney1971 - 04 Jul 2013

nice plate Tom, I'm sure you'll quickly find a buyer over here for it Smile

Welcome to the Club, look forward to seeing some pics of your car Big Grin

Re: Personalised UK Reg Plates for Sale: 235 DMC - TomDMC - 12 Sep 2013

TomDMC Wrote:Hi I am selling my personalised uk reg plate on my Delorean. I live in Ireland and I m just getting some hassle from the Police over here. I have to change my plate to a vintage plate so basically I m selling my Delorean plate. I ve spoken to Chris the secretary of DOC, and he was extremely helpful so he told me to stick a post up and see what happens. I am currently joining the DOC so hopefully I ll be in touch with some of you in the near future. I ve only one small problem which I am trying to get over and that is using the Internet. If anyone is interested in my plate you can e-mail me at: tomegan123@hotmail.com or preferably call me on: 353 87 9053870. Sorry the reg no. Of the plate is: 235 DMC which is currently registered in the UK. Thanking you and hope to meet you in the near future. Tom. Big Grin

Re: Personalised UK Reg Plates for Sale: 235 DMC - Deloreanyorkshire - 12 Sep 2013

Hi

I thought you had sold this plate? Is it still for sale?

Mike

Re: Personalised UK Reg Plates for Sale: 235 DMC - TomDMC - 12 Sep 2013

TomDMC Wrote:
TomDMC Wrote:Hi I am selling my personalised uk reg plate on my Delorean. I live in Ireland and I m just getting some hassle from the Police over here. I have to change my plate to a vintage plate so basically I m selling my Delorean plate. I ve spoken to Chris the secretary of DOC, and he was extremely helpful so he told me to stick a post up and see what happens. I am currently joining the DOC so hopefully I ll be in touch with some of you in the near future. I ve only one small problem which I am trying to get over and that is using the Internet. If anyone is interested in my plate you can e-mail me at: tomegan123@hotmail.com or preferably call me on: 353 87 9053870. Sorry the reg no. Of the plate is: 235 DMC which is currently registered in the UK. Thanking you and hope to meet you in the near future. Tom. Big Grin