The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum
Chris P's New DeLorean Book....started in 1999! - Printable Version

+- The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: GENERAL DELOREAN DISCUSSION (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Chris P's New DeLorean Book....started in 1999! (/showthread.php?tid=3991)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Chris P's New DeLorean Book....started in 1999! - Chris P - 12 Aug 2016

Just a quick note…we will be doing a very small 2nd limited run of the book. We would like to include a few alterations, corrections and photo's we have since uncovered. Wink  

We also want to correct any errors or omissions ( yes Chris W your name for a start!!) Blush  …so if you spot any please get in touch with And or me.  

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH DIRECT ON:-      chrisparnham@live.co.uk

Please also note that we have a few copies of the book where the outer presentation box was slightly damaged (by Mr. Amazon.)  Dodgy The contents are still perfect and the club ( and others) will be discounting these by 30%….see club website soon.

RE: Chris P's New DeLorean Book....started in 1999! - Dave M - 10 Oct 2018

I bought this book off gumtree - and I must be honest it's just to good to open and read - I just don't want to open it and possibly crease or damage a page - amazing quality - well done to all involved in this publication.

RE: Chris P's New DeLorean Book....started in 1999! - Chris P - 10 Oct 2018

Its there to be read Dave....mind you, one or two people bought 2 copies...one to read and one for best!

But thats taking things a bit far...Enjoy it and read it....I will be asking questions later! Rolleyes

RE: Chris P's New DeLorean Book....started in 1999! - Dave M - 11 Oct 2018

Hi Chris - came across the book on gumtree at the bargain price of £25 delivered - new unopened - I asked the guy how he had it and he said someone came to factory he was working at and gave him the book. Not sure what kind of factory but does it ring a bell ..?.

RE: Chris P's New DeLorean Book....started in 1999! - Chris P - 11 Oct 2018

I've given dozens of them away at raffles etc., but they would mostly have been signed......but if it was unopened , it was probably an unwanted gift. ...no-body has been nicking them out of my garage...thats for sure! Wink

RE: Chris P's New DeLorean Book....started in 1999! - Chris P - 26 Apr 2021

Down to less than 80 books now. You could pay daft money on Amazon or sensible prices on eBay.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/DeLorean-Celebrating-Impossible-Christopher-Parnham/dp/0992859409/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=9qx8C&pf_rd_p=f0dc0e99-0820-469f-8a68-78f8512cb788&pf_rd_r=WSREJ92ASYJCRY7GK27M&pd_rd_r=452ba0c9-5d89-4748-8b13-f6be959cf0cc&pd_rd_wg=I28kl&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d

RE: Chris P's New DeLorean Book....started in 1999! - Chris Williams - 26 Apr 2021

Superb book and amazing quality (despite the very minor mistakes) everyone should have a copy (or two)

Chris

RE: Chris P's New DeLorean Book....started in 1999! - Chris P - 27 Apr 2021

Here is a random photo that is not in the book.......Barrie in the USA talking to an elderly undesirable acquaintance !

[attachment=1016]

I've never been good at spelling......especially names...sorry Chris W Blush

RE: Chris P's New DeLorean Book....started in 1999! - Chris P - 02 Dec 2021

Down to my last few copies now...buy via the DOC website or contact Chris Williams.

RE: Chris P's New DeLorean Book....started in 1999! - Guinney1971 - 03 Dec 2021

Its a great book Chris, and very informative. Everyone should have a copy!

RE: Chris P's New DeLorean Book....started in 1999! - Chris P - 04 Dec 2021

Thanks Claire, I won't argue with that.

50% of the folk that And and I interviewed for info. have now passed the that great 'garage in the sky'. That was the driving force to write the book....to preserve these memories and facts for future generations.

The ones i'm bringing are still vacuum shrink wrapped and in their protective outer cardboard boxes. And in a free DOC carrier bag.

I am happy to sign them or not......or perhaps just sign and date the outer box and keep them as a little future investment?