The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum
2 DeLoreans for hire - East Midlands Area - Printable Version

+- The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: OFF TOPIC TALK, BTTF, JOKES ETC (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TV/Film Hire and Work Requests (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: 2 DeLoreans for hire - East Midlands Area (/showthread.php?tid=2691)

Pages: 1 2

2 DeLoreans for hire - East Midlands Area - Birksie - 19 Apr 2010

Based in the East Midlands, but happy to quote for jobs further afield, including London.
Up to 2 cars available (not for self drive hire), vin's 6772 and 2292.
Ideal for weddings, proms, treat rides, a memorable trip to the station, corporate publicity work, you name it!
Contact CLAIRE or PHIL for a fully inclusive quotation and check vehicle availability - Live the Dream!! :-)

[Image: 01.jpg]

[Image: 02.jpg]

[Image: 03.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1905_zps3a9c8049.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2346_zpsb2272738.jpg]

Re: 2 DeLoreans for hire - East Midlands Area - garrylinn - 19 Nov 2013

I really love to hire the DeLoreans. But, you have said that it is not available for self drive hire. I am actually looking for a self drive hire. Can you point me another thread where the car is available for self drive hire?

Re: 2 DeLoreans for hire - East Midlands Area - Guinney1971 - 19 Nov 2013

hiya,

there was only one SDH De in the UK, but that has since been sold to a chap in Germany.

Sadly, our insurance policy doesn't allow SDH of privately owned vehicles.

Re: 2 DeLoreans for hire - East Midlands Area - Helen Jones - 20 Feb 2014

Hi Do you hire cars out?was wanting to book surprise for husbands 40th birthday we are from the midlands and his birthday is in april.
Thanks
Helen

Re: 2 DeLoreans for hire - East Midlands Area - Helen Jones - 20 Feb 2014

Thanks do you take bookings for say hour drive around as passenger?

Re: 2 DeLoreans for hire - East Midlands Area - Guinney1971 - 20 Feb 2014

Hi Helen, yes no problem, we're in Nottinghamshire near J27 of the M1.

Can you send me a PM with the date you want in April and your location so that I can
work you out a price?

Re: 2 DeLoreans for hire - East Midlands Area - Helen Jones - 24 Feb 2014

Hi
Thanks we are in underwood,his birthday is 2nd of april,He has always loved the delorean car an know that he would be more than happy to just have chance to sit in the car but was thinking as not made def plans yet for his birthday if could book say hr for him to be a passenger would be great thankyou
regards
Helen

Re: 2 DeLoreans for hire - East Midlands Area - Guinney1971 - 25 Feb 2014

blimey Helen, you are about a mile from us lol - PM me and we'll sort
something out.

Re: 2 DeLoreans for hire - East Midlands Area - Helen Jones - 08 Apr 2014

Hi Claire
Just wanted to say big thankyou for sunday it was amazing experience for my husbands birthday to have the chance to go in your delorean he loved it thankyou so much Big Grin

Re: 2 DeLoreans for hire - East Midlands Area - Guinney1971 - 12 Apr 2014

no probs Helen, feel free to post any photos that you took Big Grin

See ya soon!

Re: 2 DeLoreans for hire - East Midlands Area - MrsCobblepot - 11 Mar 2015

Hello, this is my first time on this board! I'm looking to hire a DeLorean on Sunday 6th September this year in Nottingham. Just wondering if these East Midlands based DeLoreans are still available for hire? It is for a charity event (for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research) and so I am on a budget and trying to keep costs to a minimum.

Will be Nottingham City Centre based - for about 3-4 hours only (late afternoon/early evening).

Do these cars have all the BTTF accessories?

Looking for a quote at this stage. Hope someone can help!

Re: 2 DeLoreans for hire - East Midlands Area - Guinney1971 - 05 Apr 2015

Hiya,

there are no BTTF Cars in the East Midlands at this point in time.

There are quite a few cars though in this area, however I think 6th September is the same
date as the Gedling Show, so I dont think we'll be free to attend.

Re: 2 DeLoreans for hire - East Midlands Area - jeanbrodie - 16 May 2015

Hi, I'm new here so please bear with me! I am hoping to find out if there is any chance of the hire of a DeLorean for my son's prom on 19th June this year.... very short notice, I know! He has been an avid fan for years, and I can think of no better way to mark his own journey from school to his (hopefully) wonderful future. At the minute I'm trying to find out a) if it is possible and b) how much it is likely to cost, then I can work out if I can actually afford it for him. He's a great kid & this will make his year if I can manage it! We are in a wee village in East Yorkshire, roughly 8 miles from Beverley, and the prom is due to be held in a hotel in Cottingham on the outskirts of Hull. Is that too far away from you? Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

Kind regards
C

Re: 2 DeLoreans for hire - East Midlands Area - PAC - 21 May 2015

Hi
I was wondering how much it would be to hire a car to transport my son to his school prom. It is on Thursday 25 th June and would be going from our home address in Hucknall Nottingham to the Goosedale venue on the outskirts of Hucknall. If at this point I could get a quote to see if it's both affordable and feasible I would be grateful!
Regards
Pamela

Re: 2 DeLoreans for hire - East Midlands Area - Guinney1971 - 27 May 2015

jeanbrodie Wrote:Hi, I'm new here so please bear with me! I am hoping to find out if there is any chance of the hire of a DeLorean for my son's prom on 19th June this year.... very short notice, I know! He has been an avid fan for years, and I can think of no better way to mark his own journey from school to his (hopefully) wonderful future. At the minute I'm trying to find out a) if it is possible and b) how much it is likely to cost, then I can work out if I can actually afford it for him. He's a great kid & this will make his year if I can manage it! We are in a wee village in East Yorkshire, roughly 8 miles from Beverley, and the prom is due to be held in a hotel in Cottingham on the outskirts of Hull. Is that too far away from you? Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

Kind regards
C

Hiya Jean,

Hull is about 2hrs or more from us, so probably wouldnt be cost effective, not sure if anyone else on here is closer - try Kris, aka 'FlyingGeordie999', he might be closer to you, or 'DeLoreanYorkshire'.