The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum
DeLorean News Issue 44 - Printable Version

+- The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: DOC Events/Car Shows/Meet Up's (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Latest DOC News (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: DeLorean News Issue 44 (/showthread.php?tid=2095)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: DeLorean News Issue 44 - Birksie - 05 Apr 2009

Got mine today Phil.
Fine fine work matey. Wink
Another publication worthy of a knighthood!

Re: DeLorean News Issue 44 - A Van - 08 Apr 2009

I think the DeLorean widow could be someone close to Phil Peters....

Re: DeLorean News Issue 44 - Dan6457 - 08 Apr 2009

If they need any more photos of Delorean wives, I'm sure Ben Mathews has a few he could send in :wink: :lol:

Re: DeLorean News Issue 44 - TheOriginalMrP - 08 Apr 2009

I'm sure that the DeLorean news would not be as popular if it were to become a "Top Shelf" or "under the counter" publication ! :wink:

Re: DeLorean News Issue 44 - Chris Williams - 08 Apr 2009

TheOriginalMrP Wrote:I'm sure that the DeLorean news would not be as popular if it were to become a "Top Shelf" or "under the counter" publication ! :wink:
Oh, I dont know I'm sure it might open up the market a bit! Topless ladies draped across DeLorean bonnets perhaps Shock
Chris

Thats old news for me now though........ Maybe I could get a gathering of ladies to strut their stuff on the bonnet of the DMC - you know the saying, 2's company, 3's more fun! :wink:

This is much more like it!

[Image: 1sasha2.jpg]

Re: DeLorean News Issue 44 - Chris Williams - 08 Apr 2009

Must add that to my collection of errr.... DeLorean related items :roll: yes thats the one, do you have a link (and the young ladies phone number Big Grin )
Chris

Re: DeLorean News Issue 44 - jerzybondov - 08 Apr 2009

I just accidentally discovered that a simple google search for 'ftv delorean' gives you lots more pictures of that ahem... car... should anyone be interested... Big Grin

Yes, but i couldnt post them on here mate!

Re: DeLorean News Issue 44 - NickT - 08 Apr 2009

jerzybondov Wrote:I just accidentally discovered that a simple google search for 'ftv delorean' gives you lots more pictures of that ahem... car... should anyone be interested... Big Grin

I happen to have a copy on my hard drive......................erm

NickT

Re: DeLorean News Issue 44 - Tourettes Tony - 09 Apr 2009

Yeah i checked it out, and i was wondering where i could hang my coat at the time as well :wink: TT

Re: DeLorean News Issue 44 - A Van - 09 Apr 2009

Well Tony

They do say the new going out is staying in..I think in some of our cases 'staining in' would be more appropriate

hehe

A

Re: DeLorean News Issue 44 - Dan6457 - 09 Apr 2009

I watched that video today too..... I've seen better to be honest :wink: I wonder whos D that was... and you wanted to sniff Mike's seat tony :lol:

Re: DeLorean News Issue 44 - Tourettes Tony - 10 Apr 2009

Stop it you will give me a bad name, and anyway its my age :lol: TT

Re: DeLorean News Issue 44 - mnickels - 13 Apr 2009

Thanks to the latest issue I checked my tyres to find them manufactured week 2 of 1995. Maybe time for new ones