The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum
Got told of today - Printable Version

+- The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: GENERAL DELOREAN DISCUSSION (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Got told of today (/showthread.php?tid=1711)

Got told of today - zippy - 05 Jul 2008

Went to loughgall festival of motor sport, what a bad day ! it rained cats and dogs all day ,so we had nothing to do but go for a walk about , seen this MGB for sale in an auction , sounded very cheap so like a fool put my hand up more than once now I own a white MGB. WIFE told me off because while I was in paying for it there was a lotus came through and the wife liked it and so did I. Here are some pictures of the day.
[Image: th_Picture431.jpg]
[Image: th_Picture428.jpg]
[Image: th_Picture423.jpg]

- Tourettes Tony - 05 Jul 2008

only you mate lol tt

i am confused - zippy - 05 Jul 2008

Sorry i am IRISH what does this stand for .

- Tourettes Tony - 05 Jul 2008

good luck to you i say i brought a motorcycle done 300 miles now im selling it, my missus reckons it a mid life thing she's right of course :lol:

TT

- Dan6457 - 05 Jul 2008

Its not a midlife thing, its just a 'man' thing. I've not reached midlife yet but I started building another trike and now its going up for sale before its finished :lol: I also had an old suzuki jeep for off roading, used that a couple of times and then sold it too. :wink: I had a reliant kitten for a while too because it seemed a good idea at the time but then I saw sense and sold it :lol:

Keith did you get your lambda brain sorted out after eurotec?

dmc - zippy - 05 Jul 2008

Know the car went through mot this time thanks to mick t and is going all right now so will leave it alone thank you . Do you think all fellows go through a silly spell through life if so i hope to come out of mine very shortly because mine is lasting to long.

- NickT - 06 Jul 2008

Dan1986 Wrote:Its not a midlife thing, its just a 'man' thing. I've not reached midlife yet but I started building another trike and now its going up for sale before its finished :lol: I also had an old suzuki jeep for off roading, used that a couple of times and then sold it too. :wink: I had a reliant kitten for a while too because it seemed a good idea at the time but then I saw sense and sold it :lol:

Keith did you get your lambda brain sorted out after eurotec?

Turned out the computer was OK, it was the frequency (bleed off valve) that was physically stuck. Chris Nicholson (PJ Grady) brought a replacement up on the friday and this sorted the running problems out.

NickT

- Darren C - 06 Jul 2008

That explains why it wasn't buzzing.

Glad you got it sorted. Big Grin

Best Regards
D

- Dan6457 - 06 Jul 2008

So my lambda brain you tried out is actually ok then? Nice to know if its ok so i can sell it to someone else in the future :wink:

- NickT - 07 Jul 2008

Dan1986 Wrote:So my lambda brain you tried out is actually ok then? Nice to know if its ok so i can sell it to someone else in the future :wink:

Should be Smile

Re: i am confused - willinot - 08 Jul 2008

zippy Wrote:Sorry i am IRISH what does this stand for .

Hi Keith,

lol means "Laugh out Loud" or possibly "love you lots" but im gonna go with option 1.

Paul J

Re: i am confused - Tourettes Tony - 09 Jul 2008

willinot Wrote:
zippy Wrote:Sorry i am IRISH what does this stand for .

Hi Keith,

lol means "Laugh out Loud" or possibly "love you lots" but im gonna go with option 1.

Paul J

or lean over linda :lol: :lol: TT

lol - zippy - 10 Jul 2008

If i had to pick one i would go for on top of Linda then it would be how good looking is she then after a few vodkas who cares.

Re: lol - bozzzydmc - 10 Jul 2008

zippy Wrote:If i had to pick one i would go for on top of Linda then it would be how good looking is she then after a few vodkas who cares.

lol !