The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum
MR birks - Printable Version

+- The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: OFF TOPIC TALK, BTTF, JOKES ETC (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: MR birks (/showthread.php?tid=1540)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

MR birks - Glen & Sam - 08 May 2008

hi all

well were do i start in this subject we all now that paul birks is a happy bloke in the doc club but i,m afraid to tell the club that paul was involved in a serious accident at work on friday the grab machine that takes scrap metal off trucks reversed into him over his feet with the ten ton catterpiller tracks left all over his feet well as soon as paul mom rang me so i down tools at work & went straight up the hopsital to see him & i must say the poor feller does not look good ( his feet that is ) but i got as smile on his face as normal but as normal paul has really timed this at the wroung time as his Mrs is expecting his first baby in 5 weeks but from what i was told by cathrine & paul paul is looking at over five weeks in hopstial i will be going very few days to see him so i will update you if anyone would like to know the update all i can tell you know that he has been down for a few opreations and 1 skin gragh from this leg as up to last night paul has know got a laptop to get on the net so if he can manage to get on the club site im sure that we all can say get well soon paul and we are 200 % behind you if you need and help,........

- TheOriginalMrP - 08 May 2008

That's bad news Sad

Hope things go ok for you Paul.....

Ben and Kel

- Chris Williams - 09 May 2008

Yes thats really very bad news, I'm sure everyone sends there best wishes to Paul and his family.
Chris

- NickT - 09 May 2008

Let me know which hospital he is in and I'll pop round for a visit next week.

NickT

- Phil Peters - 09 May 2008

If anyone is going to visit Paul please can they send him my best wishes and wish him a speedy recovery.

Cheers,

Phil

- bozzzydmc - 09 May 2008

[Image: Get-Well-Soon.gif]

- tracey steele - 09 May 2008

oh my god poor sod,
hope you recover quickly take care all the bast paul if you reading this

- Glen & Sam - 09 May 2008

hi all

thanks for the support i will be there tomorrow afternoon so i tell hin to log on the doc club

- MikeH - 09 May 2008

such bad news. Hope you get sorted and out of hospital soon as.

- neal - 09 May 2008

Get well soon, Paul

- Outatime - 09 May 2008

God Bless! Get well soon Paul!

- Tourettes Tony - 09 May 2008

oh dear i hope it goes ok and he makes a full recovery someone give him a kiss from me :wink: TT

- Emagine - 09 May 2008

Please send Paul and his wife all my best wishes. God speed and a quick recovery

- Bandit - 09 May 2008

Best Wishes mate, get well soon

- Rich H - 09 May 2008

Major bad egg Sad

All the best Paul matey. Speedy recovery....