The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum
GENTS MACHINE IN THE LOO - Printable Version

+- The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: OFF TOPIC TALK, BTTF, JOKES ETC (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: GENTS MACHINE IN THE LOO (/showthread.php?tid=1130)

GENTS MACHINE IN THE LOO - Glen & Sam - 25 Nov 2007

HI ALL

dont take this the wroung way but its a laugh

took sam out this afternoon for a nice dinner with her family to a local pub haif way though the meal i went to the little mans room to find some kids playing with the gents £2.00 machine ( yes you know ) i so wonderd over there to find out what was so funny to see what i thought it said mouth freshner so i got one Cry i my god was i wroung yes you all got it right glen did not read it right :? so half the way though pudding somethink strange happend ( not saying to shy to say on here ) it was a little blue tablet which i must say did tast nice at first but makes things go well strange below well after getting back tonight things are still hard must i say nicley :roll:

so today lession is

to read the vending machine fully before taking things :lol: :lol: :lol:

- Guinney1971 - 25 Nov 2007

lol - just as well you swallowed it, you could have got it stuck and ended up with a stiff neck!!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

- Glen & Sam - 25 Nov 2007

yep thanks for that claire Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

luv you to :lol:

- Guinney1971 - 25 Nov 2007

Glen & Sam Wrote:yep thanks for that claire Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
luv you to :lol:
aw, I didnt know you cared! :wink: :lol:
seeya soon guys Big Grin

- NickT - 25 Nov 2007

Just apply the pressure point to get it back to normal.

The pressure point is located just under the wedding ring ! Big Grin

NickT

- tracey steele - 26 Nov 2007

oh bloody hell you made me laugh so much i`ve just spat me cornflakes all over my keyboard ,back soon got too pick um out yuk Big Grin

- Pilot25dmc - 26 Nov 2007

You can buy prescription drugs from vending machines now??? Shock

- Glen & Sam - 26 Nov 2007

oooooooooooooooooo yes Shock

finished picking me corn flakes out , keyboards a bit sticky now,
:lol: :lol:

- Dan Howarth - 26 Nov 2007

they do that stuff in eye drop lotion now. It doesn't half make you look hard

your seeing double as well you`ve posted twice, if thats good stuff that means i`ll see double ummm better not say, arnt i a lucky girl then ,what eye drops are they then :lol: :lol: :lol:

- Tourettes Tony - 26 Nov 2007

glen your funny :lol: :lol: :lol: TT

- Guinney1971 - 26 Nov 2007

Dan Howarth Wrote:they do that stuff in eye drop lotion now. It doesn't half make you look hard
oh god, and I thought my Xmas joke was bad....... :wink: :lol: