Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 3,016
» Latest member: PEDelorean
» Forum threads: 6,368
» Forum posts: 57,128

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
DeLorean's For Sale On Eb...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
Last Post: Chris Williams
Yesterday, 20:39
» Replies: 484
» Views: 250,765
VIN No. 1867
Forum: Members Cars
Last Post: theningiachicken
Yesterday, 12:53
» Replies: 142
» Views: 22,516
Ignoring marker lights la...
Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc
22 Mar 2024, 21:00
» Replies: 6
» Views: 88
NOS Front Girling Caliper...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
22 Mar 2024, 20:57
» Replies: 2
» Views: 354
Bath Rotary Festival of M...
Forum: South West
15 Mar 2024, 18:02
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Classic Car Run Croydon, ...
Forum: Southern England
15 Mar 2024, 18:01
» Views: 25
Car Show, Swansea. 2nd Ju...
Forum: Wales
15 Mar 2024, 17:59
» Views: 24
10th August 2024 Stratfor...
Forum: Midlands
15 Mar 2024, 17:57
» Views: 25
What is a fair price for ...
Forum: 4 - Transmission - Manual & Automatic
Last Post: Derfel
11 Mar 2024, 17:37
» Replies: 1
» Views: 47
New(ish) member saying He...
Forum: New member? Say hello :)
Last Post: mattjeh
03 Mar 2024, 12:30
» Replies: 15
» Views: 319

Workshop manual
Posted by: Tourettes Tony - 29 Jan 2007, 22:44 - Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted - No Replies

I have a spare w/shop manual if any one is interested PM me if anyone needs it, a small donation to my, dropped a washer down my inlet fund :evil: would be nice,can delivery free within 1 mile radius of my house :lol: thanks Tony TT

Print this item

DeLoreans wanted!!!!
Posted by: PJ Grady (Europe) - 29 Jan 2007, 15:05 - Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted - No Replies

Guys,

We have several firm requests for cars for sale.
Before I start shipping over some of our cars from New York - does anybody on this list have a car for sale?
Condition doesn't matter.

Please contact me via sales@pjgrady.co.uk stating what you have to sell and how much you are looking for.

Thanks!

Darren

Print this item

door lower panel removal.
Posted by: steve.s - 29 Jan 2007, 03:13 - Forum: 8 - Frame / Body / Interior - Replies (1)

this seems a pig to do...i see i am meant to take out the inner door handle bolts, but they are a sod to get to as the release handle rod is in the way.

any hot tips.

also any hot tips to remove the window regulator (i've done other cars before peugeot etc). i am hoping to repair rather than replace as these are very expensive.

Print this item

Ghost Whisperer
Posted by: alexadams1 - 28 Jan 2007, 23:31 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (3)

Has anybody seen Ghost Whisperer yet?

Apparently, this set is from Back to the Future. :o

True.

Apparently. :o

Print this item

DeLorean For Sale (upper end)
Posted by: stunned_monkey - 28 Jan 2007, 16:56 - Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted - No Replies

Up for Sale from Martyn Wilkinson is his lovely #5284. Many people know this car as the second one Dan Willis imported back in 2001/2. The car itself has been used as a daily driver for most of the past 3 years and has been well maintained through that time.

It's a grey manual and has a list of impressive extras:

£1000+ of Alpine stereo/Sat Nav and modern speakers all round

Phone kit for Nokia 6000 series phone (eg 6210 - cradle mounted to wall behind/left of driver seat, mic behind sun visor, uses stereo for audio)

de-catted Stainless free-flow exhaust (worth £1100)

RemoteWing remote entry system (doors, bonnet, engine cover, locks and windows) worth £700

Clutch is less than 1000 miles old

Refurbished gearbox in 2002

New radiator and AC condenser this year

Professionally repainted fascias just refitted brand new front spoiler

Wheels refurbished in 2002, still shine up a treat.

Pirelli tyres all round.

Recent brake discs, pads and calipers. Stainless hoses.

Chassis in excellent condition

Seats are beautifully soft (and I've sat in a few DeLoreans!)

Engine starts on the button and drives as well as any PRV that's regularly used and serviced!

MOT'd and taxed and ready to drive away. Located in London.

The dash and binnacle need a lick of vinyl dye from Ed, but that's about it.

Please contact Martyn (not me) on 07788 447698 offers in the region of £16k. COuld someone put this on the club website please?

[Image: DSCN2686_small.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2687_small.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2688_small.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2689_small.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2690_small.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2691_small.jpg]

Print this item

Gas Strut retaining clips
Posted by: dmckelv12 - 28 Jan 2007, 14:41 - Forum: 8 - Frame / Body / Interior - Replies (11)

Hi people, does anyone have/know of where i can purchase the gas strut retaining clips, as one is missing and the strut keeps popping off as i go to close it.
Cheers

Print this item

Anti Spam add on possibly Monday 29th Jan
Posted by: NickT - 27 Jan 2007, 19:06 - Forum: Forum Updates and Advice - Replies (1)

I will be installing some anti spam code to prevent those nuisance registrations.

This may be some time on monday during the day depending on my work (, as I will be working from the office)

I will shut down the forum as I perform this task at a moments notice so please don't be suprised if I do this.

Please don't try and contact the moderators to let them know the forum is down as this is planned ! Big Grin

Regards

NickT.

Print this item

OD (off delorean) audio problem
Posted by: MikeH - 27 Jan 2007, 18:06 - Forum: 3 - Electrical - Replies (3)

Ok, so i gots me volo 240 today, nice little runner till i get me d, it was free so what the hay, anyway the radio was crapping out on me, so i goes off to halfords as you do, wait for ages and ages trying to flag down the 1 store member working on a saturday as they do, basicly i bought the system and a iso connector thingy so i can plug in the radio. i think it may be the wrong one tho. The connector i got was this:
[Image: 217.jpg]

but i plugged it in, powers up, finds the radio signals, no sound, hmm, so i think the connector is wrong, altho on some sites it says before 1990 everywhere else it says after 1990

Basicly its the 88 model i have and i was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of the right adaptor thingy.

Ive seen [Image: 213.jpg]
but that looks totally wrong to what i have, i have a connector that looks like the one in the top pic

anyways not sure if that made much sense but any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Print this item

Forum updated to 2.0.22
Posted by: NickT - 27 Jan 2007, 14:23 - Forum: Forum Updates and Advice - No Replies

Forum and database now updated to 2.0.22 to include some security updates

Also added web based backup/ restoration for the moderators to perform remote backups/ restoration.

8)

NickT.

Print this item

Post your DeLorean's Exhaust Tone!
Posted by: Outatime - 26 Jan 2007, 23:26 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (5)

Not sure how much interest it will generate but it will be interesting if everyone post their D's Exhaust Tone here, and state what kind of set up you have that makes this noise.

I can't post mine now as the D is not with me, but I will do so as soon as I can :wink:

Anyone?

Print this item