Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 3,017
» Latest member: EleanoreFa
» Forum threads: 6,371
» Forum posts: 57,135

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Delorean boat - BTTF
Forum: Back To The Future
Last Post: PEDelorean
4 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 16
Ignoring marker lights la...
Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc
Last Post: Guinney1971
16 Apr 2024, 12:06
» Replies: 7
» Views: 139
Really Retro Show, Staffs...
Forum: Midlands
16 Apr 2024, 11:49
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
BTTF DELOREAN HIRE FOR 7T...
Forum: TV/Film Hire and Work Requests
16 Apr 2024, 11:43
» Replies: 1
» Views: 23
DeLorean's For Sale On Eb...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
Last Post: Chris Williams
27 Mar 2024, 20:39
» Replies: 484
» Views: 252,771
VIN No. 1867
Forum: Members Cars
Last Post: theningiachicken
27 Mar 2024, 12:53
» Replies: 142
» Views: 23,494
NOS Front Girling Caliper...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
22 Mar 2024, 20:57
» Replies: 2
» Views: 404
Bath Rotary Festival of M...
Forum: South West
15 Mar 2024, 18:02
» Views: 36
Classic Car Run Croydon, ...
Forum: Southern England
15 Mar 2024, 18:01
» Views: 41
Car Show, Swansea. 2nd Ju...
Forum: Wales
15 Mar 2024, 17:59
» Views: 48

eBay tip
Posted by: alexadams1 - 14 Mar 2007, 13:36 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (3)

When searching for DeLorean related stuff on eBay try searching for the following:

DeLorean

De Lorean

Delorian

De Lorian

DMC12

DMC 12

DMC

Remember - people make spelling mistakes all the tim!

Print this item

dash clocks pcb ribbbon
Posted by: dmcdj - 14 Mar 2007, 08:46 - Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted - No Replies

hi there

after poping over the pound tp pick some bits up from ed i came back with a extra ribbon cable for the back of the clocks on the dash this is still brand new and if you would like it then please feel free to e mail or pm off line for deltials i can tell say that this will sort out all the little problems with shorts on your dash Big Grin

it did on mine

Print this item

Weetbix ad's circa 1985-6
Posted by: Chris Hawes - 13 Mar 2007, 22:57 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (11)

[Image: Weetabix.jpg]

I was reading my old pile of Zoid comics over the weekend (for the first time in 15 years, honest!) and the edition published on my 12th birthday in 1986 (1st November) had an advert for the well known (at least in the UK) Weetabix breakfast cereal. The characters in these ad’s were very well known at the time. The first BTTF film was still hot and probably still on at the cinemas in the UK at that time…

Print this item

Bttf car seen
Posted by: Dan Howarth - 13 Mar 2007, 21:42 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (8)

Hi all i've just had a call from my mate over the other side of Gloster and he's just seen a 'D' in BTTF mode being loaded onto a trailer after a do. Anyone recognise the plate UDH 780W. If its you Glen you should have come round for tea mate.

Print this item

DeLorean Key blank (1 key system)
Posted by: Outatime - 13 Mar 2007, 19:54 - Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted - Replies (5)

Anyone know where I could get these cheap in UK?? I don't need those with the DMC plastic handle, a standard metal key that will fit the D will be fine.

The old one I got got bent.... now it's bent back to the right shape, but in danger of breaking inside the ignition if I continue to use it. Shock

Print this item

I need to find a better paid job.....
Posted by: bozzzydmc - 13 Mar 2007, 10:25 - Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD - Replies (8)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... &rd=1&rd=1

Print this item

Replacing Seat Covers
Posted by: tom inman - 12 Mar 2007, 19:35 - Forum: 8 - Frame / Body / Interior - Replies (1)

They sound like the plugs that hold the covers on a stannah 300 gearbox, nip into a mobility shop that does stairlifts and see what they say, same goes for the christmas tree fixings, they are off a stannah 240
Hope this helps good luck.

Print this item

Recall
Posted by: alexadams1 - 12 Mar 2007, 13:51 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (3)

I dont know if this is important:

http://www.motorbeat.com/model/delorean/delorean/

Print this item

dBay! Delorean ASI Car Stereo and New exterior Indicator
Posted by: Pilot25dmc - 11 Mar 2007, 19:53 - Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted - Replies (1)

Ok centre panel?? Do you mean the a/c panel??

I will take that if the plastic is in good nic, and the indicator, is it the full set of levers or just the indicator? If you could send me pics of both that would be great....

pilot25dmc@mac.com

Print this item

WANTED: part # 102688 'wire, tachometer' (dist to ECU wire)
Posted by: Barson - 11 Mar 2007, 15:52 - Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted - Replies (1)

hello all.

Has anyone got one of those distributor to ECU shielded wires?

The connector on the end of my one decided to crumble when i looked at it. It's also melted on the outer coating at the mid point.

I'm just hunting around here at the moment before I go to vendors here and stateside.

cheers me dears.
Barzo. :wink:

Print this item