Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 3,019
» Latest member: ajohntxaxdz486
» Forum threads: 6,372
» Forum posts: 57,137

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Delorean boat - BTTF
Forum: Back To The Future
Last Post: Rich Hanlon
Yesterday, 11:17
» Replies: 3
» Views: 50
DOC CLUB EVENT 2024 - 20...
Forum: Midlands
Last Post: Rich Hanlon
21 Apr 2024, 08:32
» Replies: 0
» Views: 20
Ignoring marker lights la...
Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc
Last Post: Guinney1971
16 Apr 2024, 12:06
» Replies: 7
» Views: 164
Really Retro Show, Staffs...
Forum: Midlands
16 Apr 2024, 11:49
» Views: 23
BTTF DELOREAN HIRE FOR 7T...
Forum: TV/Film Hire and Work Requests
16 Apr 2024, 11:43
» Replies: 1
» Views: 37
DeLorean's For Sale On Eb...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
Last Post: Chris Williams
27 Mar 2024, 20:39
» Replies: 484
» Views: 253,265
VIN No. 1867
Forum: Members Cars
Last Post: theningiachicken
27 Mar 2024, 12:53
» Replies: 142
» Views: 23,740
NOS Front Girling Caliper...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
22 Mar 2024, 20:57
» Replies: 2
» Views: 410
Bath Rotary Festival of M...
Forum: South West
15 Mar 2024, 18:02
» Views: 40
Classic Car Run Croydon, ...
Forum: Southern England
15 Mar 2024, 18:01
» Views: 44

DeLorean in Bridlington 8pm Sat Night
Posted by: bozzzydmc - 06 May 2007, 09:40 - Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD - Replies (14)

Go on ....who drove past me down Brid seafront last night Smile

I was most 'annoyed' to see another D on my turf Smile Smile Smile

Print this item

Flux Capacitor for sale... (Free Shipping!!)
Posted by: Outatime - 06 May 2007, 00:42 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - No Replies

http://www.shopneo.co.uk/flux-capacitor-...16735.html

:lol:

Print this item

please help fitting my regulator from mr frustrated
Posted by: steve.s - 06 May 2007, 00:06 - Forum: 8 - Frame / Body / Interior - Replies (11)

hi all

still can't get my new window regulator in.

these are from Ed but look like this:

http://www.a1electric.com/Merchant2/mer ... ode=DL01-K

now does anyone know how these fit.

i have one regulator minus motor in the door, but the metal tube is close to the outer stainless and hence no room for motor. should the motor be close to the outer stainless or inner door side?

am i fitting this the right way round.
it is the passenger door of a lhd car.

does anyone have any photos of one of these fitted?.

does the upper bolt on the tube fit to the right hand or left hand hole in the interior door handle support.?

do the new bracket legs need to be bent as mine come no where near any fitting holes.

and finally, why does not the new one fit the old bracket and be a true replacement. it is so different really and i would guess of another car and adapted to fit.

thanx for any help, as i'm getting desperate to fit this.

Print this item

Tap Tap Tap.
Posted by: Barson - 05 May 2007, 12:06 - Forum: 1 - Engine - Replies (8)

Hello

My engine seems to have developed (or I hadn't noticed before) a tap from the passenger side valve cover.

I've attached an MP3 of the sound if it's easy to diagnose. Does it sound like tappets? The engine's doing 900rpm at that point and hunting slightly.

Initially when I first heard it I described it as a knock, which now appears to be mistaken.

Another thing that maybe related is that I get a backfire into the intake when I rev.

thanks for your help.

Dave.

Print this item

Delorean Spotted - Bolton
Posted by: Barson - 05 May 2007, 11:45 - Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD - Replies (1)

Hello you. 8)

Delorean spotted in Bolton heading along Turton road down towards bolton itself at about 8:30 this morning.

It was my father who spotted it and just said matter-of-factly '..just seen a car like yours...'

Any takers? I live 5 minutes walk from Turton road and wonder who it could be. :wink:

Barzo

Print this item

deloreanhire.com is back
Posted by: Reynolds - 04 May 2007, 18:34 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (3)

Hi all, I'd like to introduce myself to the club; I have been a member for a couple of years now after I imported VIN2014 from Buffalo New York. I attended a couple of events, namely the Cinema event in Basildon and the NEC (as a spectator). About a year ago Chris Nicholson built and fitted a BTTF2 kit to my car. I believe it to be the last one he did (and at the time was the last one he was going to do!)

The kit looks FAB and I have been driving it around but what with my work I have not really been able to add much to it or be involved with the club.

I have managed to get the flux capacitor, time circuits and drive circuits in the car, so it looks the part, but my intention is to get it as close to the real thing as I can.

Glen Hale has recently sold me www.deloreanhire.com / timetalks.co.uk and has helped me immensly over the past few weeks with my concerns and ideas with the car. Glen has agreed to work on my car and do all of the FAB things to it that he is so well known for throughout the club. I want to take this opportunity to thank him and also say hi to everyone (and apologise for not involving myself too much over the past two years).

The website will (in the near future) include a 1983 GMC A-Team van replica which will be hired out on the site too.

I want to continue the good work that Glen has done when he was working with the other BTTF 2 replica and involve him in all ther fun stuff that he is so used to.

I look forward to meeting you all at EuroTech soon.

Best Regards :lol:

Chris

Print this item

welcome chris
Posted by: Glen & Sam - 04 May 2007, 16:21 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - No Replies

hi there all

its about time i let you know about a friend i found down bristol well he has been the club for a long time know but has not showed his face around( very busy bloke ) but i would like to welcome him to the club and forum as the latest back to the future car part 2 ( in progress )

welcome to the club chris hope you injoy it Big Grin

see ya the weekend

Print this item

Free BTTF Downloads
Posted by: bozzzydmc - 04 May 2007, 10:03 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (7)

http://fusion-industries7.tripod.com/

Print this item

DMC-12 in a James Bond movie...
Posted by: Chris Hawes - 04 May 2007, 06:55 - Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD - Replies (4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWdlTzTCDGI

Absolutely hilarious! GREAT Roger Moore look-a-like. He lacks the skill with the eyebrows though. Just as well that the front fascia didn't have any! Big Grin

Always wondered how a Roger Moore's Bond would have taken to the DeLorean if it had been used instead of an Esprit.

'For You Eyes Only' released 26th June 1981
Filming sequences using early DMC vins would have made the June release and surely boosted 1981 sales even further...

next Bond was...

'Octopussy' released 10th June 1983
The DMC company had gone by now so 'FYEOnly' is the only Bond movie that could have been the right film at the right time.

Look at it a different way..... if the DeLorean had been used in a Bond movie would it have been dismissed for use in Back To The Future due to it now being a 'Bond car'. Probably not, as Spielberg was having the same problem with considering Harrison Ford again for his new 1981 adventurer role in 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'. Harrison had already been a hit as Han Solo in 1977's 'Star Wars' and 1980's 'Empire Strikes Back'! If Tom Selleck hadn't already been contracted to do Magnum, Indy could have ended up with a moustache!!!

Print this item

Gumball Cancelled
Posted by: Pilot25dmc - 04 May 2007, 01:41 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (3)

Looks like a couple of guys have been a wee bit naughty......

Two British men have been arrested after a fatal hit and run accident during the Gumball Rally. An elderly driver was killed and his wife critically injured after their vehicle was hit by a car taking part in the event.
The Britons have been named as Nicholas Morley, 30, and 32-year-old Matthew McConvile. They were driving a Porsche 911 (997 turbo) They are being held in the town of Struga, about 125 miles southwest of the Macedonian capital Skopje. Police say they were detained at border crossing with Albania.
A spokesman said: "Two British citizens left the scene of accident. "Shortly afterward, border authorities found them in another (car) ... at the Qafasan border crossing. "They were arrested on charges of endangering traffic and abandoning an accident victim." The police spokesman said the offences carry a maximum one-year prison sentence.

http://www.gumball3000.com/features/new ... tinue-2007

[Image: PICT0126.jpg]

Print this item