The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: New member, saying hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, just joined the club over the weekend after having owned my DeLorean for just over a month!

Still getting to know the car and working through a list of things that need fixing or tinkering

I absolutely love the car and have used it every day (when it's dry).In fact, I need to increase my insurance annual mileage, as I have a feeling I'm going to be going over my limit!

Cheers
Paul
(04 May 2021, 17:39)nasher Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, just joined the club over the weekend after having owned my DeLorean for just over a month!

Still getting to know the car and working through a list of things that need fixing or tinkering

I absolutely love the car and have used it every day (when it's dry).In fact, I need to increase my insurance annual mileage, as I have a feeling I'm going to be going over my limit!

Cheers
Paul
Hi Paul, and welcome!  
I'm also a new member (about 3-4 months, IIRC), and am hoping to become an owner soon..
Would love (as would everyone, I'm sure!) to see pics of your D if you have any?
I'm based High Wycombe way.  You?
Good going on the mileage front - keep it going!!  :-D
Cheers,
Ivan...
(04 May 2021, 19:36)lordivanhoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 May 2021, 17:39)nasher Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, just joined the club over the weekend after having owned my DeLorean for just over a month!

Cheers
Paul
Hi Paul, and welcome!  
I'm also a new member (about 3-4 months, IIRC), and am hoping to become an owner soon..
Would love (as would everyone, I'm sure!) to see pics of your D if you have any?
Cheers,
Ivan...
 Hi Ivan, here is a photo. As you can tell, I'm a huge BTTF fan!!!

[attachment=1034]
Great stuff.....welcome to the club.
(04 May 2021, 19:59)nasher Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheers
Paul
Hi Paul, and welcome!  
Cheers,
Ivan...

LOL!  Wow, fantastic!  Super plate, too.  Nice one!  She looks really good.  Was it a local (ie: UK) purchase?
(05 May 2021, 14:58)lordivanhoe Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheers
Paul
Hi Paul, and welcome!  
Cheers,
Ivan...

LOL!  Wow, fantastic!  Super plate, too.  Nice one!  She looks really good.  Was it a local (ie: UK) purchase?

The car was imported from the US by the previous owner, so I bought it in the UK.

Cheers
Paul
Hi Paul, and welcome!  
Cheers,
Ivan...
Love this reg plate style where did you get it ???
(08 May 2021, 09:24)samp5679 Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheers
Paul
Hi Paul, and welcome!  
Cheers,
Ivan...
Love this reg plate style where did you get it ???
I got them from States Plates:

https://www.states-plates.com

They are the reflective style with a USA font. You can add your own working top and bottom. Being based on US plate, they fit the bezel perfectly.
Nice looking car!
I too am a new owner - only had my car a few months.
There's a big club meet up at the Silverstone Classic event in the summer - be great to see you there and share experiences!
(08 May 2021, 22:25)Derfel Wrote: [ -> ]Nice looking car!
I too am a new owner - only had my car a few months.
There's a big club meet up at the Silverstone Classic event in the summer  - be great to see you there and share experiences!

yes. I got my club pack yesterday, so will get tickets for that
Welcome to the Club Paul, love the reg plate!