The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Loads of early history added for 50+ VINs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I appreciate not everyone 'does' Facebook ( in fact I have only begin to use it recently, and only to a fraction of its potential.

However, a chap called Alexx Michael in the US has tracked down lots of early documents for over 50 VIN numbers, and uploaded all the documents in folders on this page:

https://www.facebook.com/DeloreanDMCNews/

Sadly nothing on there for my own ( 9 away is closest) but tons of interesting stuff. Worth a look in case yours is featured!

(I'm not going to copy them all down!!)

Typical snapshot:

Rich
Alexx recently bought a load of stuff off me...including the Esler Crawford Archive.

I also gave him a load of stuff. (As I did to Matt Clark) I'm glad he's not just hoarding information like so many in the USA.
(11 Feb 2021, 09:03)Chris P Wrote: [ -> ]Alexx recently bought a load of stuff off me...including the Esler Crawford Archive.

I also gave him a load of stuff. (As I did to Matt Clark) I'm glad he's not just hoarding information like so many in the USA.

Yes, he seems to have spent a long time uploading lots of stuff.
as you say, its nice to see information being shared rather then hidden away.