The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: British Motor Show, Farnborough 20-23 August 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Evening

I spoke to one of your colleagues and picked up your details following my visit to the Classic car show at the NEC and wanted to drop you some details about the British Motor Show, which i’m extremely proud to say is returning in 2020 and being hosted at Farnborough International in August.

The show is going to be like no other Motor Show seen before. Not only will the show be dynamic with some great interactive exhibits and displays but unlike other shows, we will be focussing on the past, present and future of motoring.

Our Classic and Owners halls will be filled with some of the great vehicles of Motor show from the past that have helped create car fans throughout the UK and we would love to invite you to join us and display at the show.

Not only will you be able to display some of the great cars your members have, but we can also offer dynamic involvement in the arena parades, display parking for your members and discounted club tickets to the event. In fact, i would be delighted to work with you to tailor your involvement to something unique.

Working with a team from within the automotive industry i’m really excited to be bringing this famous name back and it would be great if you were able to join us.

More details can be found in the attached pdf and i would be happy to jump on a call or head up and chat to your team about the show if this would help?

Hopefully you are able to join us, I look forward to hearing back soon.

All the best

Andy