The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: East Mids 2019 Xmas meet up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Any interest in having our normal pre-Xmas meet up this year?

Ideas on venues, dates and numbers would be appreciated so I can look into getting something booked up.

Ho ho ho ........
I'd definitely be interested in another meetup, last one was good fun
Anywhere is fine for location with me
All depends where really as im in essex
Normally we meet up in Derbyshire/Notts somewhere. Last year, we made a return visit to the 50's American Diner just south of Derby.
That has recently changed hands..not sure what its like now.
I'm always up for a meet-up  Big Grin
(14 Oct 2019, 16:11)Guinney1971 Wrote: [ -> ]Normally we meet up in Derbyshire/Notts somewhere.  Last year, we made a return visit to the 50's American Diner just south of Derby.

Was a nice place with decent food (not so much the weather) but like Chris P said about it changing owners so who knows whats changed since last time we where there
yes, I knew the diner was up for sale as the owners were retiring.

Any thoughts on a location, either new or previous, I'm open to ideas. But we'll need to get a shifty on and book something soon.
Can someone check out the Diner ??? I'm up to my neck in it I'm afraid..
Oooo fab, I am up for it as long as its dry and no salt on the roads...
between 2 and 23 degrees and no more than 72 percent humidity Smile

If this is the diner its still getting positive reviews, that's a super location for me to get to as well.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant...gland.html
Thats the one...all looking good then......
well if there is a general consensus that people would like to return to the diner, shall I see what dates they have available?
Sound like a plan Claire... Big Grin
i agree go for it if they are able to accomodate us all again, lets hope that this time the weather stays pretty good
Last time I went...we needed wellies to get through the car park!! No kidding. But the Meal was very nice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4