The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Vintage Rallies in the Worcestershire and Gloucestershire Regions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Apologies for the intrusion into your mailbox, I represent Shakespeare’s Rally Promotions, organisers of Vintage Rallies in the Worcestershire and Gloucestershire Regions.

Firstly if you are no longer the contact for your club or you do not wish to receive such mailings in future, please accept my apologies & let me know so I can remove your details from our mailing list, note there may be cases where a ‘club’ email address, (e.g. secretary, editor, chairman@clubname), is forwarding to your personal address so please mention the name of your club when requesting for your details to be removed.

Secondly I am writing to inform you of our events for 2019, I appreciate some of you may be already aware of these events so again apologies for any duplication. I understand  for some of your members these events may seem a little far to travel, however camping is available at no cost for exhibitors, usually from mid-week before the event, (sometimes earlier by arrangement).

20/21/22 April – Easter Model and Collectors Show, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 4AL, (Limited Space)

10/11 August – Tortworth Vintage Rally, Wickwar, Gloucestershire, GL12 8LF

14/15 September – Stoke Prior Steam Rally, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 4LF
All events are open to all makes and types of Classic, Vintage and Veteran Vehicles, Motorcycles, Tractors & Machinery, I would be grateful if you could add these dates into your events calendar or Newsletter. Full details and entry forms are available from our website – www.shakespearesrally.com
Should you wish to attend as a club please get in touch first so we can send you a ‘club invitation’ entry form.

Kind regards
Paul

Paul Eden
Rally co-ordinator
Shakespeare’s Rally Promotions
www.shakespearesrally.com