The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: RHD Project for auction, 1st Sept 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I feel 26k is a lot nearer, than the top estimate of £15K!
Has been sold prior to auction end. Wink

Chris
Lot 612
1981 DeLorean DMC12 Coupé
Registration no. MGJ 126Y Chassis no. SCEDT26T6BD005730
Sold for £ 34,500 inc. premium 

A little over the estimates!!
I paid a little more actually, but thats being picky.

The actual 'Cost' will unfold during the next few months, after I actually get to see what I have bought!

I cant wait to get it home and have look it again after 15 years. Much more exciting buying a car blind don't you think? Blush 

Then the bit I like most.....getting out the kitchen rolls and spanners (or it might be the welding torch)!!......anyone got a manual gearbox they don't need? ...Just a thought.  Confused

Had I not decided to part with Pilot 20 a few weeks ago, I couldn't have even considered buying  it......but thats fate...Init? Meant to be... Smile
Well done Chris... crafty move indeed.  I'm relieved it's finally in the right hands... pun intended!

Can't wait to see the AXI reunion one day
Its all Phil P's fault......he planted the idea!
Hey chris nice one very sneaky of ya. Just a thought if you want an extra pair of hands let me know would me cool to work on a Delorean
Congrats Chris. This one felt a bit like a foregone conclusion, but can't wait to see it next to 1698!
Hi Matt,

We all have our dreams.....my wife tells me this is just my latest one...but it seems real to me.

Cant wait until Wednesday! Big Grin
(26 Aug 2018, 07:01)Chris P Wrote: [ -> ]Had I not decided to part with Pilot 20 a few weeks ago,

Wait, what?

Congrats on the AXI sisters. You'll have to get them with 1697 for a triplet photo shoot. Are there any photos of all 3 together?
Not that I'm aware of Dermot...not yet anyway! Two is the best yet. Wait until I see it for the rest time in 15 years....
Congrats Chris!

I’m jealous (it was above my budget for the condition of it) Will be great to see it restored.

It will be great to see all three together!
Congratulations Chris
Awesome news!
Well done Chris. Looking forward to seeing her back to her former glory Smile
(26 Aug 2018, 15:49)Chris P Wrote: [ -> ]Its all Phil P's fault......he planted the idea!

I'm sure the seed of the idea existed long before I mentioned it the other day, Chrispy Rolleyes

(27 Aug 2018, 13:15)Dangermouse Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the AXI sisters. You'll have to get them with 1697 for a triplet photo shoot. Are there any photos of all 3 together?

Here you go Dermot, I'm pretty sure that this photo shows the 3 AXI cars outside at Wooler-Hodec before being shipped back to Dunmurry:

[Image: wooler-hodec-3-cars.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12