The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Side stripes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all just wondering if there are more photos of "prototype" side stripes as I found one on Twitter the other day and it looks different and cool.
I also noticed in the book there were some aswell but not full photos
That one has been super-imposed on the wooden model that lives in the UFTM in Belfast.
Still it is a nice design even if it has been super-imposed I found the photo on the eurofest twitter page saying its part of a larger portfolio done by ital design
That's news to me, the only person I know that was doing that was Martin Mail, in the dying throws of the company. See pages 346and 347. of the book. I'll ask him if I see him...he'd know.
The ones on page 347 are very interesting designs mainly the red one and the yellow-black one wonder if martin has full side shots somewhere that display the whole designs.
These were all he had and they were poor quality Polaroid pictures, but because of their rarity we decided to include them.
Ah I wouldnt say the quaility is bad even if they were Polaroid, plus I see how rare they are. Wonder what the rest of the designs looked like.