The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Classic & American Car Day, Sharnbrook, Beds. Mon 28th May 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Following positive and encouraging conversations with your team on the Club Stand at the NEC Classics in November, I wanted to write to you and formerly extend our invitation for the DeLorean Owners Club to be our headline Guest Marque at our Classic & American Car Day on Bank Holiday Monday 28th May 2018 (see attached)

It was suggested that there are several members within half an hour from our location MK44 1LX in the North Bedfordshire countryside with some of them aware of our events already – obviously I would like to throw the invitation as wide as possible and have as many DeLorean’s attend to make it a spectacular gathering – you are more than welcome to make it one of your club’s official gatherings!

Being our headline Guest Marque has the following benefits:

Free Entry for All DeLorean Owners & Passengers – Usually £5 per show car – You will still receive a £3 voucher towards breakfast at our Kiosk as well as a Commemorative Gift
Priority Prominent Parking at the Front of the Hotel with 2 DeLoreans on the Patio and the rest lining the front of the hotel
Discounted 3 Course Lunch for Members in The Amalfi Suite - £20 per person – Example Menu Attached
Club Logo on our Marketing Flyers & Event Information
You will feature on our Classics & American 2018 Event coverage – check out our Supercar Sunday 2017 - https://youtu.be/8KL4Gxsn3_M

If you would like to discuss the above & attached further or put in touch with the local area events coordinator that would be absolutely great – I am contactable via this email or on 07775 717199. I will require your club logo for our marketing purposes and discuss the rest of the arrangements with the appointed club contact,

Kind Regards

Ciro Ciampi
Founder - Petrolheadonism™
Chief Executive Officer
The Ciampi Family Group Ltd
t/as The Sharnbrook Hotel incorporating VesuviO Restaurant & Bar

Check out our #SupercarPizzaDelivery Episode 11 Lamborghini Aventador SV -  https://youtu.be/2v6Two8BbgI

www.thesharnbrookhotel.com