The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Cotsworld Festival of Motoring, 12.08.18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another one for next years diary if anyone is interested:

Dear Events Organiser,
I recently emailed you with an invitation to the inaugural “Cotswold Festival of Motoring” event attracting a wide selection of vintage, classic and sports vehicles that will be a huge visitor attraction to an area that is already a prime tourist destination.  
We are looking to show an interesting cross section of vehicles and would be delighted if your Club could join us  To register a vehicle or for more information go to   www.cotswoldfestivalofmotoring.org 
If you have any questions please email at contact@cotswoldfestivalofmotoring.org or use the contact us form on the website. 
We’re really looking forward to seeing some of your members at the event so please encourage them to register early as places are limited.
Many thanks,
 John Barber

Chairman of the Cotswold Festival of Motoring Committee
Its a long way from Derby!
It's not that far from the NEC (which is a trek for most I think!) shows, so I'm sure there will be some that can attend.
Its near Cheltenham, so 'south west Midlands' Wink
Are we thinking about using this event for a DOC event this year, despite the apparent negative response towards the idea here?

I'm just trying to work out my holiday arrangements and dates off work, at least in part, for the year ahead.

I can't help but notice that it's pretty close to this motoring museum: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cotswold_Motoring_Museum

As Rich H will attest alongside me, these guys HATE DeLoreans! I wonder if that feeling will be harbored by the car show organisers too?
Hadn't we lined something else up? I can remember for sure....old airfield lots of hard standing?? my memories going.

There you go... http://www.reallyretroshow.com. found it....
who hates them Rissy, the Museum or the Show?
They probably hate them because they get all the attention......simple jealousy ....