The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Citroen CX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anybody on here ever had a Citroen CX?  I think I want one.

Usually these things pass after a period of time, but this one isn't going away...

RH
A cousin of mine had two of them back in the days.
It was very conformable and had plenty of room, even on the back seat.
I remember someone in my neighborhood had a 2500GTI full leather inside, a beauty Smile
Yes, a Series 1 chrome bumper Pallas or 2400GTI seems preferable...

There is an entry level 'Athena' near us here, but I wonder if the 2.0l will be a bit under-powered.
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C875167

Still, probably all theoretical at the moment Confused
Ohh no not another collector of French stuff, must be something in the water up there! Big Grin Do you still have the Rover?

Chris
Yep - a pair actually - '97 820 SI Fastback and a '96 R8 416 SLi Tourer. Big Grin

MOT on the 800 tomorrow... Confused
The one on the add is really nice Smile
[attachment=242]Speaking of Rovers, I've bought another one, a rather special one, ex TV car, as driven by DCI Barnaby in Midsomer Murders series 7.

It was languishing on an old Lincolnshire airfield partially restored with two broken front springs, needing a cam-belt and new exhaust system, starting to grow green mould on its 'Raven Black' paintwork  and rather rusty on the suspension underneath.

After a couple of weeks work and a few hundred £'s  spent, its now all fixed up, MOT'd and looking pretty good and on the road...garage now overfull!

If you google the reg number.....Its all there...
Lovely! I may head on to 75's myself when all the 800's have dried up!