The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Open day DeLorean Europe 9-10 September 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Saterday 9th of September 2017 DeLorean Europe will exist 15 years.

There will be an open house that day ( free ). There wil be a tour offcourse, look behind the scenes ,and there will be a dyno outside ( €35 ) to discover the performences of our DeLorean.

On Sunday 10th September there will be a Club day organised by the DeLorean Club of Netherlands( €20 ).

On Sunday the come together will be at 10:30 DeLorean Europe with coffee.

There will be a small tour for those who missed out on Saterday, followed by a drive through the countryside of the beautiful West-Friesland.

There will be a surprise underway, lunch is previewed at 13:30. Around 16:00 we arrive back at DeLorean Europe, where we sign of with a coffee.

According to my knowledge the €20 should cover the lunch.

There is a list of B&B's in the airea of Venhuizen, but history showes these are booked quite fast. So dont wait to long. 

discribe here -->http://www.delorean.eu/catalog/product_i..._id=168174

I am not the organizer and not responsble for any translation errors (nor spelling) that occur in this post but we do plan to attend.

We will be there through the whole event.

Greetings Steven & Rina.
thank you for posting this Steven, I hope some UK members will be able to attend.