The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Car Show, Godalming. 22nd July 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got your details from the Delorean Owners Club site.  If you are not the right person to deal with my request I'm hoping you will be able to pass this message on please.

I am writing on behalf of the Weald Classic Vehicle Club.  We are based in Burgess Hill Sussex.

Through one of our members we have been asked to put on a 50 vehicle display of classic cars at a prestigious charity day in Godalming Surrey.  The event is the Vintage Fair to celebrate the 125 anniversary of the Meath Epilepsy Trust.  It is taking place in the magnificent setting of Westbrook Park in Godalming Surrey on Saturday 22nd July from 10.00 am to 5.00pm.

We would like to display a time-line of vehicles between 1920s to 1990s.  The Delorean is such an iconic vehicle we would very muck like to include at least one in our display.  If any of your members in the South East can support us by bringing their cars along we would love to hear from them.  I'm sure they will have an enjoyable day out and they will be supporting a very worthy charity too.

The visitors car parking is quite a way from the display area so we really need to have display vehicles pre-booked to make sure we reserve space for them.  There is a booking form on our website www.wealdclassicclub.com or phone Fred - 01444 239853
[Image: e316f544f9094143b9eac01f1f19e697.png]

Weald Classic Vehicle Club
www.wealdclassicclub.com
Club for Classic Car and Motorcycle owners and enthusiasts
or Nick 07973 114652