The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Car Show, Milnthorpe Cumbria, 7th May 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Hi there, [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]My names Chris and I am part of Total Retro, we host The Total Retro Show annually, now in its fourth year, this years event is on the 7th May 2017 with camping and a "night do" on the 6th.  [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]The main focus of the event is to be a family funday based around a retro car and motorbike show, and includes everything retro from the 30's to the 90s. We are a charity event, and over the last four years we have raised in excess of £10,000 for northern charities. [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I'm just getting in touch to see if you would be interested in a club stand at our event?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Would be great to see you there as a club.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Check out our website[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]www.totalretroshow.co.uk[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]And here is a link to the event page on Facebook:[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]https://www.facebook.com/events/788873867920489/?ti=icl[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Address of the show:[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Westmorland County ShowGround [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Crooklands[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Milnthorpe [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Cumbria[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]LA7 7NH[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Hope to hear from you soon[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Cheers[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Chris[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Total Retro[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]www.totalretroshow.co.uk[/font][/font]