The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Car Show, Haddington Edingburgh 4 June 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
East Lothian Mini Owners Club are proud to invite you and your club to our Annual Classic Car Show to be held at Nielson Park, Haddington near Edinburgh on Saturday 4th June 2016 from 11am to 4pm.  

An all Marques event which has been growing for the past 6 years from 5 minis to last year over 50 cars of all makes and models.

Incorporating our car show with the annual Haddington Festival Fun day it promises to be a great day out for everyone w
ith a good range of Minis, Classic Cars, Bikes, Show cars, kids rides, face painting and much more yet to be confirmed. The event will be free to the public.

For entrants there will be the added incentive of goody bags and Prizes for Cars voted by a few members of the public. 

We are offering display pitches for clubs and individuals. We have space for up to 70 cars and will be opening invitations from all makes and models.

As with last year there will be a parade and prizes for best dressed car if you want to make an effort in dressing up your car for the parade.    The theme for the parade is Movies so there are endless possibilities

Please let your members know and come back to us if you are interested in attending.

We would love for your club to take a stand at our event and help us make this an annual event that will be popular with the public.

Up to date details are available on our website www.elmoc.co.uk

Please either reply to this email if you wish to attend or click on the following link to the online form. ELMOC CAR SHOW
I've signed up to go along to this now I had to curtail my week after Eurofest.
I've signed up to this too.