The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DeLorean on Corrie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure you all saw this over the weekend, but it was a pleasant way to have my morning cuppa today

Yes, saw this whilst away up in Yorkshire. As you may know it was Ollie's car. This job was the reason he had to cancel showing his car at the NEC as the filming was brought forword. Unfortunately we were not allowed to let anyone know about it.
Chris
Yeah I felt terrible about not making the NEC show so last minute but because the sketch had lower priority than the normal show itself they decided last minute we had to film on the Sunday of the NEC show, think Sir Richard's schedule had something to do with it as well.

However it was a great few days and everyone was really nice. Branson was really interested in the DeLorean as a car and was asking a lot about it so I gave him a brief history.

Here's a few pics from the filming. Hope people enjoyed it!
Quote:Yeah I felt terrible about not making the NEC show so last minute but because the sketch had lower priority than the normal show itself they decided last minute we had to film on the Sunday of the NEC show, think Sir Richard's schedule had something to do with it as well
As I said at the time, dont worry about it these things happen! So envious of you meeting Richard Branson as well!
Chris