The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DOC-UK 2016 Calendars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
3 wall ones please.
88mph Wrote:3 wall ones please.

ok, will work you out a price including postage for 3
and PM you tomorrow Smile
Tomorrow, tomorrow never comes!
sorry mate, been laid up with this horrible cough/cold doing the rounds, I'm on it now for you Smile
How do you accept payment (posting to NI)?
Paypal is fine, Chris W emails me the Paypal receipt and I post them out.
thanks.

I was looking for info on Haynes shirts in another thread. do you know what stock you have in X or XL, so I could combine postage?
Hi Claire, can you send me the PayPal address and how much I owe you-cheers Big Grin
bjbrownie Wrote:Hi Claire, can you send me the PayPal address and how much I owe you-cheers Big Grin

no problem, PM'ing you now.
ok, stock check... taking into account ones that have been put aside for folks to collect at the NEC, we have left:

Wall calendars: 10

Desk calendars: 7

I can see these selling out either before, or at the NEC, so if you want one, get in touch asap Smile
Quote:I can see these selling out either before, or at the NEC, so if you want one, get in touch asap
That's great news, as ever these seem to be very popular and keenly priced, get one whilst you can! Thanks for sorting these out Claire.
Chris
Wall calendars left now 9
latest batch of calendar orders posted out today, hopefully they'll be with you all in
the next few days.

Thanks to everyone who has supported the Club buy supplying photos and also purchasing
the finished article, couldn't do it without you!
right, just a heads up, the remaining stock (8 wall, 7 desk plus reserved ones for Keith and Rissy)
are now with Chris Parnham to be sold at the NEC this weekend.

Many thanks
hope you set one out to me??
Pages: 1 2 3