The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: SVR 421W Opinions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like it's riding at original height which I don't like and interior looks a little tired however other than that sounds good, when I first saw this car advertised I thought it was pricey (some time ago) but as prices have risen it now looks more viable. He is local to me, it mentions Chris Nicolson has worked on the car also. Car is just a few miles from me which is very convenient also.
There is some discussion on the car hear: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=5781&start=15 with a picture of it when it came in to the UK last year. It may put some people off having been a painted car but I'm sure if ChrisN has been at it there will be no evidence of this. Well worth checking it out in the flesh so to speak.
Chris
This car has appeared on a motoring website in Bristol: http://motoring.trade-it.co.uk/bristol/ ... aEQlUJw.03 (thanks ChrisP) I would excersise caution as this MAY be a fraudulant advert.
Chris