The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Delorean on 'Tonight' programme ITV 1 on Thursday 7.30pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just to confirm that the Delorean that Olly supplied will appear on the Tonight programme this Thursday on ITV 1 at 7.30. Its all about pension release and as a typical 56 year old who wants to use it to get a DMC I was invited to say my piece. Hopefully it won't be too painful to watch! Be kind with the comments afterwards!!! Cheers, Andy. :lol:
Nice little piece Andy.
Makes sense that a lot of sports car, classic dealers & cruise companies could be looking forward to a bumper year!
Well presented Andy, all good advertising for the car. Interesting programme as well.
Chris
I just watched this myself. Good stuff. (I'm gonna have to increase my insurance valuation...)

Interesting that you've got the inside framework of your doors painted black...
That's Ollies car BTW Chris, IIRC yes one of the doors is painted black inside.
Chris
Yea, the car used to be red a long time ago so the inside of the doors were painted black. I don't mind them so have just left them as is.
Ah right. Ha-ha!!

So that's Andy pretending to own your car Ollie? :lol:
No....aspiring to! I have to say that I did like Ollys car. He's done a great job and it certainly fired me up to get one. I really do miss my old Delorean and hopefully when the pension pot can be raided I can fulfil that dream. Fingers crossed!
...well you convinced me Andy.

I thought you were one of these old nuts who's gone out and bought a classic car in a state of "near end of life crisis" :lol:

*awaits barrage of old person backlash and a flurry of walking sticks being waved around frantically* :lol:
Who's that then? I'm 56 going on 36!
Yeah yeah :wink:
Recon I need a time machine!!!

Big Grin
....go back to the real you at 36 lol! :wink:
Very good. Enjoyed watching it.

How's the car running ?:-)

Dave

Wirral