The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Yet another Delorean coming home 16859
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Purchased this week, my early Christmas present should be on its way from Florida next week to Brunswick GA, shipped to Southampton, and then on to Ashbourne Derbyshire.
Hopefully it will be with me in early December for the usual VOSA/MOT work, get it a V5 and away to go.
7,776 Miles, Manuel, black leather with grey carpets. September 82.
Thanks Chris W, Chris P, for your recent advice/help. Dave thanks in advance for the future parts supply.
Further pictures/updates to follow.
Regards
Kevin
Great stuff Kevin, another one in the Derbyshire stronghold!
Chris
We'll done Kevin it looks a good looking car,
hey, well done on the purchase, we're about 15 mins down the road from you, got friends
in Somercotes actually Smile
Well Done Kevin Big Grin

Hope all goes well with the shipping and I look forward to seeing some pictures and maybe even the car in the flesh at some point in the future !
Brilliant, mine might be on the same boat!

[Image: DSCN10171.jpg]
Glad you finally made the 'Jump' Kevin…its been a long time since we first spoke.

It certainly rings all the right bells. I'm sure it will turn out to be a 'good un'!

Don't forget, as soon as it arrives i'm looking forward to nipping the 10 miles up the A52 and have a butchers. Big Grin
I can fix you up with a set of front springs Kevin, it looks as though you'll need them. ( Martins Photo)
The Delorean has passed its VOSA/MOT, only needed the usual headlight conversion, rear fog, plus windscreen washer pump and handbrake adjustment.
At least I now know I don't own a very expensive paperweight.
Documents in the post tomorrow for the UK registration number.
Hopefully see some of you soon
Well done mate, with luck DVLA only take about a week to sort registration.