The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: And Another...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...... new one to the UK #16583. I bought it in Sweden and drove it back a couple of weekends ago. Flew out on the Friday and arrived back in Bognor on the Sunday covering 500 or so miles (yup, another broken speedo) without any problems, other than the power steering wasn't working very well.....OK, I've read the manual now..... Big Grin
Booked in for the MOT now I've done the headlights & fogs (thanks again Chris, although I did modify the instructions!). Needs a bit of a polish now but it should be at Goodwood for the next Breakfast Club meeting in November - say hello if you are going!
Congratulations on the purchase and good luck with the MOT!
Yes congratulations ..Steve?

Could I urge new members of this forum to modify your 'signatures' slightly to include a name and a geographical area.

EG:- Chris from Derby…..

It would be mutually beneficial and owners / would be owners, could PM each other with offers of help and advice and perhaps a mini-meet up. We've had a few good meet ups over the years..much more fun than reading a book……even a DeLorean book!

Just a thought….feel free to ignore me. Smile
Chris (Derby) Yes, good idea, signature updated. Would be good to meet up with anyone in the Sussex/Hampshire area.
Welcome Steve, congratulations on your purchase and yes Chris, I think that is a great idea if members can display whereabouts they are in the country, as we all know when you own a DeLorean you can't have too much local support!

Cheers

Mike