The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DOC-UK 2015 CALENDARS NOW IN STOCK!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CALENDARS ARE NOW IN STOCK!!!!!!!!!!

Prices are as follows including postage and packaging:

Desk (£2.95 net price):

UK (1st Class) £3.95
Europe £6.25 (€7,95)
World Zone 1 (USA, S/America, Africa, Asia) £6.75 (USD $11.00)
World Zone 2 (Australia & NZ, etc) £6.95 (USD $11.40)

Wall (£7.95 net price):

UK (1st Class) £9.25
Europe £11.75 (€14,95)
World Zone 1 £12.70 (USD $20.85)
World Zone 2 £13.00 (USD $21.35)

Thank you to everyone who supplied photos, including Phil Emsley, Mike Ward, Ollie Wilkey and Chris McGeachy.
wow, these are selling fast already!! If they sell out, which I suspect they will, then I'll re-order -
although I cant guarantee the prices will be as low as I got 25% off this order.
I'm getting quite a few people asking me about prices for one of each together.

Two calendars come to £10.90, and weigh 430g once packed.

Here's the total prices for one of each calendar.

UK Inc 1st Class P&P £12.65

Europe inc P&P £16.05 (€20,25)

World Zone 1 inc P&P £18.35 (US $30.10)

World Zone 2 inc P&P £18.80 (US $30.85)

You can order by sending a payment via Paypal to secretary@deloreans.co.uk and just
state what you'd like to order, making sure that your full postal address is on your payment.
Will there be any at the NEC show? Ideal place to pick them up I'd say... (as I will!)
Hi Dan

yep, any that are unsold will be available at the NEC - if you want to reserve one let me
know and I'll keep it back for you to pick up there (this is what Rissy is doing).
Okay!

I'll take both and send over some money this weekend. See you at the show...
Hi Claire, just to confirm, put me down for a wall calendar please.

Not sure if I will be at the NEC yet, most likely won't know for another few weeks, but if I am I will collect from you there Smile
I've put one aside for you Mike, just let me know nearer the time if you're collecting it
or want it posted.