The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: UK DeLoreans spotted in Belgium?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody

A friend of mine spotted 3 or 4 DeLoreans around Ypres (Belgium) last weekend (23-24/08/2014). They where together with a convoy of other classic cars and he's (almost) sure they where UK registration plates ....

Anybody in the UK knows about this 'event'?

Regards
Andy
Possibly Wolfgang Hank & Friends doing the World Tour?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
They were'nt in Belgium last weekend. Besides, these DeLoreans had UK registrationplates...
3 or 4 DeLoreans spotted in Belgium and not one of the owners is on this board?
Quote:3 or 4 DeLoreans spotted in Belgium and not one of the owners is on this board?
Maybe on holiday! Big Grin
Never mind, I've found the answer to my question on the Eurotec board ...
it was Julian and Lisa, and Malc & Gaye in their cars, GUI 181 and DEL31L.

Julian was telling us the other night at a car show that they did around 2000 miles, travelling through Belgium and France,
ending up at the Normandy Landings site. Both cars behaved impeccably, but the fuel bill was pretty horrific.
Guinney1971 Wrote:it was Julian and Lisa, and Malc & Gaye in their cars, GUI 181 and DEL31L.

Julian was telling us the other night at a car show that they did around 2000 miles, travelling through Belgium and France,
ending up at the Normandy Landings site. Both cars behaved impeccably, but the fuel bill was pretty horrific.

Thanks for the update, Claire! I assume they are not on this board?
Hi Andy, Yes I come on now & again, it was Malc & myself & the girls as mentioned.
Julian, dont forget the write up about your European adventure for the magazine Smile
Hi Julian, have you got any water pump pulleys left?

You know I must have had a very 'Senior' moment, when I agreed to sell you GUI181…..I have regretted it so many times since! But i'm sure you appreciate it.