The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Hello from Holland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(technically it is the Netherlands, but this sounds better)

Hi Guys,

I'm Rob, 42, live in the Netherlands (near The Hague) owner since '99. Some people may know me already from DMCTalk or Eurotec.

I have a black manual '81, VIN #3695, And since I bought my DeLorean I have done a lot of things to it, mostly repairs really. However, some bits are quite unique. When I bought it, some previous owner already removed the cat and install a custom made free flow exhaust, removed the O2 sensor so the car runs open loop, installed a mercedes fuel distributor (still K-jet though) and added keyless entry system by replacing the door lock module and the solenoids. Other than the fact that the car was imported in '86 from the US, little history is kept because the car was owned by the car salesman for several years.

I suddenly had to stop using the car because of illness. I'm gaining strength and I hope to be able to drive again. In the meantime here's a shot of the new interior with the new seat covers I installed last month.

[Image: tDQe4g0l.jpg]
[Image: VvmVvmll.jpg]

Oh, I almost forgot. I have developed a custom dashboard clock. I'm trying to find enough buyers to actually do a one-time production run. Have a look at http://www.simplicate.info/declock.html
Hello Rob!

I think a lot of people use both forums.

Seats are looking great mate. I wish my car was in a state where I could justify turning my attention to the inadequacies of the clock!! :lol:

Keep on keeping on!

Cheers

andy
Welcome here Rob Wink
Welcome, the car looks great and those seat covers are fantastic

get well soon
Just checked out your video on the clock, that's really good. Wish I had £100 spare for it. I think you'll sell those no problem, good luck
Hi Rob, nice to see you on here mate, and I hope you're better soon.

Car looks great, and those seats look fantastic Smile