The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Who's car was out and about in Scitland today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...I got a text from my mate Dave today (he seems to randomly come across DeLoreans on his travels around...?!

Anyway, without anymore information to go on, he said he was at a car show today and saw a grey interior D.

Reg number ONL 912X.

Anyone know this car?
Another new one on me, we do have a couple of new members with cars north of the border, I have the Vin's but not the reg's. Was this by chance a RHD near Ayr?

Chris
Chris Williams Wrote:Another new one on me, we do have a couple of new members with cars north of the border, I have the Vin's but not the reg's. Was this by chance a RHD near Ayr?

Chris

I'm not sure where he was when saw it. It apparently drove past him again on the way home and he lives in Livingston. I can't tell you any more than that I'm afraid. Don't know if it was RHD or LHD. I could ask Dave, but to be honest he's not that observant and he never replies to phone calls or texts. (I know a few people like that. I wonder if it's me!? Lol)

(Feel free to fix the subject spelling error lol!)
I was out yesterday, but that wasn't me. Though I was contacted by the Scottish Car Show (which I am taking 4494 to at the weekend) with them telling me another DeLorean is now attending the show. Apparently it's a new owner, and I was passed his contact details as he is eager to meet another DeLorean owner.

Initially I thought this was Spencer with Flashy, but perhaps there is another new owner about?
As I wrote, there are a few new owners 'up north', perhaps you would be good enough to get the vehicle/owners details for me in case it's one I don't know about? May be a gent called Forbes.
Chris
Flashy won't be there this year but I will (trying to control three hyper boys :? ) and I think I know who the second owner will be. The Scottish Chapter of the DOC is getting strong.
Robert (the other owner) and I have managed to get our cars placed together inside, so pop over and say Hello Big Grin I'll be sporting one of the green Haynes manual t-shirts that the club has recently started selling.
I'm sorry I won't be able to make it. Sounds like there may be a growing Scottish contingent to try and get more involved in (difficult though with my living circumstances)

I've never managed to make it to any Scottish shows yet, although I did come close to going to the Biggar show one time I think I 2011. I missed it by one day due to having to jet back to Russia at the time.